Hix w/ only pyramid capture

User made maps to use on servers.
trpted
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hix w/ only pyramid capture

Post by trpted »

From the viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20389 author, they edited/modded a map.

I am not sure if and when they are going to release it and the License it will have, but is Hix not only with their bots, they edited/modded so that only pyramid capture is possible. You can not use any other platforms except the base OR areas where the base would be.

Here is a screen shot, running on my truly private server because I am not forwarding any ports.
Attachments
mod-hix.png
Hix modded so that only pyramid capture is possible. You can not use any other platforms except the base OR areas where the base would be.
(649.41 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Zehra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Hix w/ only pyramid capture

Post by Zehra »

Either some map trickery or plug-in would make this possible, but since this was not replicated within the '/saveworld', this would be accomplished by a plug-in.

In addition, there is no requirement to release the plug-in and cloning its fuctionality would not be too difficult as well.

-Zehra
Those who are critical of me, I'll likely be the same of them. ~Zehra
The decisions we make are the ones we look forward too and the ones we regret. ~Zehra
There's a difference between knowing my name and knowing me, one shows respect to my name and the other is to who I am. ~Zehra

See where I've last been active at Strayers.
Visit BZList.net for a modern HTML5 server stats site.

Click here to view the 101 Leaderboard & Score Summaries Last updated 2021-01-12 (YYYY-MM-DD)
Latest 101 thread