Army of One-Wilderness map

User made maps to use on servers.
Army of One
Private First Class
Private First Class

Army of One-Wilderness map

Post by Army of One »

Thanks everyone for the comments-but diing must not have read my edit post-I did take out the swd plugin-people have said they didn't like GM much-i comprimised limited shots and num of GM flags on map-as far as making it bigger, it seems that it is big enough- there are good open areas to fight, plus places to hide, but if enough people think it needs to be a bigger map then i will make it bigger, I just want a fun map that people like to play.

Thanks again, Army of One
Some times you see me-some times you don't--and DESTRUCTION is only moments away
Green Manalishi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Green Manalishi »

i have played today. everything is cool (including the new hiding places) except maybe the old look was better than the tidy, regular steps now (it was giving a more real feeling of wilderness), but i'm not sure what others would think about it. the gameplay in any case is great.
GMMan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by GMMan »

Where is it hosted?
I haven't touched BZFlag for years, but maybe sometime I'll make a comeback.

I'm on Twitter. And I mess with webOS. This signature is not a blog.
Triumph of the Soul
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Triumph of the Soul »

It is hosted at armyofone.game-host.org:6560

Cool map. Seems a bit more open than in the past, or am I just imagining that? I hope you didn't change it too much. I liked it before and after applying the changes listed above.

--A Distraction
Creator @: Duck or Die, Duck or Die CTF, Fuel Stack, Guernica, Normal, Frayed
Triumph of the Soul
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Triumph of the Soul »

By the way. I don't know if you already know about this and don't care or what, but tanks tend to get stuck in these jagged places. Is this problem solvable? I have been killed quite a few times when I accidentally drove too close to the wall.

--A Distraction
Attachments
bzfi0031variation.jpg
Jagged Place
(80.28 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
bzfi0032 variation.jpg
Jagged Place Angle Approach
(59.67 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
Creator @: Duck or Die, Duck or Die CTF, Fuel Stack, Guernica, Normal, Frayed
Army of One
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Army of One »

A Distraction wrote:By the way. I don't know if you already know about this and don't care or what, but tanks tend to get stuck in these jagged places. Is this problem solvable? I have been killed quite a few times when I accidentally drove too close to the wall.

--A Distraction

Yes I do care-Thanks for showing me exactly where and what was happening-Thank you- I asked for susgestions to make map better so that people would enjoy playing it-Everyone was a big help-so with that I did fix that "getting stuck part"-problem fixed-thanks again

Army of One--I will see you in the Wilderness guys-happy Hidding in the woods--Remember watchout for Lions, Tigers and bears.............
Some times you see me-some times you don't--and DESTRUCTION is only moments away