Wings 3d

Questions and answers about the how and why of making maps.
Bambino
Private First Class
Private First Class

Wings 3d

Post by Bambino »

I have wondered this for a while, is this the normal looking screen size and all that for Wings 3d?
It seems a bit to small...
Attachments
wings3d.png
(75.01 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
GU League | Ducati League | OpenLeague
Agent West
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Wings 3d

Post by Agent West »

yeah, here's what you do:
click the right bottom corner (one that looks like curled-up corner) and drag it to full screen
that should do it!
Rest in peace, AliceD (AKA Happy Alice)! miss ya!
Bambino
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Bambino »

Ok, I tried that but I still get 3/4 of the screen white, untill I randomly click on something and it opens but it's hard to read. It's really annoying and I wish I knew how to fix it, I've tried reinstalling it.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

I've never had good luck with Wings3D, at least on Windows. Some of the text tends to be the exact same color as the background in both the menus and the dialogs, making it very difficult to use the program. (And I've tried on various systems, some with Intel graphics, and some with nVidia graphics. Same thing.)
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Bambino
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Bambino »

Yep, that's my problem, oh well, back to Notepad :wink:
optic delusion
Special Forces
Special Forces

Post by optic delusion »

search around in your wings preferences. there may be a workaround for your problem in >>misc
Take a look at my Defender game mode concept.

Thinking is not an automatic process. A man can choose to think or to let his mind stagnate, or he can choose actively to turn against his intelligence, to evade his knowledge, to subvert his reason. If he refuses to think, he courts disaster: he cannot with impunity reject his means of perceiving reality.
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Optic Delusion wrote:search around in your wings preferences. there may be a workaround for your problem in >>misc
I had tried that one too, and it didn't seem to do anything.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)