TH and team flags

Questions and answers about the how and why of making maps.
Agent West
Private First Class
Private First Class

TH and team flags

Post by Agent West »

Can Thief (TH) steal tem flags?
tried it with bots, did not work (when aimed at bot with flag, the shot would be invisible in hud/radar, yet it will act as "reloading")
Rest in peace, AliceD (AKA Happy Alice)! miss ya!
blast
General
General

Re: TH and team flags

Post by blast »

Agent West wrote:Can Thief (TH) steal tem flags?
tried it with bots, did not work (when aimed at bot with flag, the shot would be invisible in hud/radar, yet it will act as "reloading")
Yes, Thief can steal any flag from any player. The possible exception might be a PZ flag from a zoned player (one that has gone through a teleporter with the PZ flag).
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

blast
General
General

Post by blast »

I just thought about this some more. The reason it probably didn't work was because you were likely using -solo bots, correct? Those bots do not support flags (so you probably did /flag give), so it's likely they also don't support getting shot with thief.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Agent West
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Agent West »

yes, blast, that is basically what happened. the bots came from your test launcher, and /flag give was used.
Rest in peace, AliceD (AKA Happy Alice)! miss ya!