two questions brief

Questions and answers about the how and why of making maps.
los sitH
Private
Private

two questions brief

Post by los sitH »

You can answer to two questions brief - Where the maps disburden for mac? - Since(as,like) they are the codes to change the color of the sky and all these things? (This question cannot be so summarized?
JPT
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by JPT »

So, you want to know how to make maps on mac and how to use variable settings in a map file ?
los sitH
Private
Private

Post by los sitH »

If You can answer, esque with all these messages I do a mess to myself
smartkid
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by smartkid »

do what? :?
~Sk
A Meteorite
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by A Meteorite »

Ummm... your English is really bad... do you think you can run your native language through this translator? Who knows, it might be better. ;)

(no offense)
Last edited by A Meteorite on Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owner @ BZFX
Core Admin @ CAN

Email me: bzmet…@gmail.com
ducatiwannabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducatiwannabe »

I'm afraid I don't understand you.

Could you use a translator if you're having a little trouble with English?
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

It would also help to have the question in you native language. So when you post put both the question in your language and in english. We have many people who speak multiple languages who read these posts and if your english translation isn't good enought, they can help out by restating your question.
los sitH
Private
Private

Post by los sitH »

if it is that a rare translator used (you can your respond to the 2 questions)
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

Huh.. your english is terrible. If you speak some other language, type your question in it. It can't be any worse than your english, and someone might be able to respond...

Su inglés es horible. Si usted habla una cierta otra lengua, mecanografíe su pregunta en ella. No puede ser peor que su inglés, y alguien pudo poder responder...
(sorry if it is bad Spanish.. blame BabelFish :D )
optic delusion
Special Forces
Special Forces

He's speaking either Spanish, Or Portuguese, not sure.

Post by optic delusion »

http://world.altavista.com/
Vaya a esta página, donde dice que "traduzca un Web page" ponen este acoplamiento pulg. http://my.bzflag.org/bb/index.php después, prensa traducen.

Esto también trabaja en el revés, usted puede traducir sus preguntas a inglés, antes de usted lo fija. Y sabremos lo que usted está diciendo. Mucha gente aquí es más que feliz ayudarle, pero usted debe traducir al inglés que podemos entender.
Take a look at my Defender game mode concept.

Thinking is not an automatic process. A man can choose to think or to let his mind stagnate, or he can choose actively to turn against his intelligence, to evade his knowledge, to subvert his reason. If he refuses to think, he courts disaster: he cannot with impunity reject his means of perceiving reality.
los sitH
Private
Private

Post by los sitH »

where is the program to create maps? how to uses variable settings in a map cases out? the one of the translator, is that in Spanish there are 17 verbal forms (who in ingles are no so many), no?
A Meteorite
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by A Meteorite »

los sitH
Since you mentioned "Mac" in your first post I assume you want the Mac map editor. There is one called iBZEdit. Go here to download it: http://ibzedit.forumsplace.com/message32.html

In order to add variable settings to the map, open it in TextEdit and add the following to the top:

Code: Select all

options
-set _variable value
end
Where "_variable" is the variable (such as _wingsJumpCount) and "value" is the value (such as 5).

I think you mean the translator is not good - yes, they aren't. But sometimes it is better than those that do not know a certain language.

Puesto que usted mencionó el "mac" en su primer poste yo asuma que usted desea el redactor del mapa del mac. Hay uno llamado iBZEdit. Vaya aquí a descargarlo: http://ibzedit.forumsplace.com/message32.html

Para agregar ajustes variables al mapa, ábralo en TextEdit y agregue el siguiente a la tapa:

Code: Select all

options
-set _variable value
end
Donde "_variable" la variable (tal como _ wingsJumpCount) y el "valor" es el valor (tal como 5).

Pienso usted significa que el traductor no es bueno - sí, no son. Pero es a veces mejor que los que no sepan cierta lengua.
Owner @ BZFX
Core Admin @ CAN

Email me: bzmet…@gmail.com