Bridges

Previews and comments on future maps.
ducktape
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducktape »

A Heart Attack wrote:Oh, for some reason i thought it was. I personaly think this map would be cool without radar.
I agree. its perfect for Hid-n-seek
meeba
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by meeba »

Well, if no radar is what you want, no radar is what I will do. :)
Triumph of the Soul
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Triumph of the Soul »

They don't know what they want. ;) Keep the radar. Are the walls high enough so you can't see tanks over them? If you do get rid of radar, you could make the flags tall so you can only see flags over the walls. And to extend this, you could put a lot of flags in the map just to confuse people.
Creator @: Duck or Die, Duck or Die CTF, Fuel Stack, Guernica, Normal, Frayed
tw1sted
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by tw1sted »

I like the idea distraction! It sounds cool. But, then it would turn out to be just another maze map.
ducktape
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducktape »

A Heart Attack wrote:I like the idea distraction! It sounds cool. But, then it would turn out to be just another maze map.
Indeed I think you should just keep it the way it is and have No Radar!.....
meeba
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by meeba »

A Distraction wrote:They don't know what they want. ;) Keep the radar. Are the walls high enough so you can't see tanks over them? If you do get rid of radar, you could make the flags tall so you can only see flags over the walls. And to extend this, you could put a lot of flags in the map just to confuse people.
Yeah, the walls definitely are not high enough for that. I still want people to be able to shoot over them. So I think we'll go with either limited radar or no radar. I like limited better for this map, but I'll see how it goes.

In other news, I updated the map again. Now all the lights are alternating, and there are lights on the outside of the bases (on the pyramids).