SirIchBeenCool's "Can You Control The Pass?"

Previews and comments on future maps.
soccermiles
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by soccermiles »

That map is anything like close-Quatered! I timed how long it took to cross one of those empty areas. I won't tell you what I came up with because you'd say I was being a bad sport.
SirIchBeenCool
Private First Class
Private First Class
Location: Out on the lacrosse field, taking names and getting phone numbers...

Post by SirIchBeenCool »

soccermiles say something smart or leave this topic\fourm
we are people that do no like to get our time wasted by and adolecent that likes to talk and TRY to prove his point with multiple post in a row.
I have no problem with you posting about my map but argueing is meant for PMs or dont argue.... Unlike us you do not have experience so do NOT tell us what to do when you have not even been playing for a month....Try to be smart and mature here

-Thank You
"Your happiness is not my happiness it is my misery"
~Feuer Frei~--Rammstein--
Girls are like phones. They love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! -- LtKirby2007
Check out PWN@G3 plus! http://my.bzflag.org/league/index.php?l ... fo&id=1131&
dango
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dango »

soccermiles
are you sure you're playing on the updated version, as shown in screenshots shown down the topic? The map file is almost all just open space, and you may have mistaken this for the map.
macsforme
General
General

Post by macsforme »

SirIchBeenCool wrote:soccermiles say something smart or leave this topic\fourm
we are people that do no like to get our time wasted by and adolecent that likes to talk and TRY to prove his point with multiple post in a row.
I have no problem with you posting about my map but argueing is meant for PMs or dont argue.... Unlike us you do not have experience so do NOT tell us what to do when you have not even been playing for a month....Try to be smart and mature here

-Thank You
Please be kind and civil while posting. Even when others' comments are inappropriate, the best way of handling situations is to be polite and concise. We do have forum admins who are able to deal with inappropriate behavior.
Lt-Kirby2007
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Lt-Kirby2007 »

i actually like this alot. Simple and basic with only one real level of playing field, but with some nice touches to it (such as the hidden tunnels at the side, and thw tanks near the walls). love it mate :wink:

BZTANK.NET ADMIN - THE PLACE TO BE!!!!
Easy Target
Private First Class
Private First Class
Location: In a cardboard box, how I own a computer, I don't know.

Post by Easy Target »

SHH!! those tunnels are a secret! ppl are supposed to find them out on their own. lol
Humor helps us to think out of the box. The average child laughs about 400 times per day, the average adult laughs only 15 times per day. What happened to the other 385 laughs?
F687/s
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by F687/s »

> soccermiles say something smart or leave this topic\fourm
> we are people that do no like to get our time wasted by and
> adolecent that likes to talk and TRY to prove his point with multiple post in a row.

That's how you scare people away from the forum.

If you would kindly upload the sources to the new version, I would be happy to tell you what needs improvement (screenshots are quite deceptive).
SirIchBeenCool
Private First Class
Private First Class
Location: Out on the lacrosse field, taking names and getting phone numbers...

Post by SirIchBeenCool »

well thanks guys....
Those tunnels were NOT to be mentioned..... thanks for letting out the secret kirbs.....hope your new chair breaks... lol jk
well anyways you guys may have told people about that but there are still other hidden secrets on this wonderful map.....
BTW: map is mainly hosted on fairserve map contributions server...
nn is trying to host it also but he is working out bugs....(map is big empty field with flags)
also i will not make another version of this map... only if there is a major bug or whatnot.....

-Thanks for your time, SirIchBeenCool

Edit: I guess i can upload the map because someone spilt the beans about the tunnels....(THANKS!!) but there are many more secrets.... i will have to post it later though because i am on my laptop right now...
-Thanks Again, SirIchBeenCool
"Your happiness is not my happiness it is my misery"
~Feuer Frei~--Rammstein--
Girls are like phones. They love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! -- LtKirby2007
Check out PWN@G3 plus! http://my.bzflag.org/league/index.php?l ... fo&id=1131&
Gabriel G
Private First Class
Private First Class

HEH

Post by Gabriel G »

What about a seer flag smack in the middle :P
Use the Search and Edit buttons as your question may have already been answered/posted.

Easy Target
Private First Class
Private First Class
Location: In a cardboard box, how I own a computer, I don't know.

Post by Easy Target »

Hey sirichbeencool! i'm still working on your flag configurations and am almost done!!! yay, i'll send them to you first for your approval, and then you can send to your host =P
Humor helps us to think out of the box. The average child laughs about 400 times per day, the average adult laughs only 15 times per day. What happened to the other 385 laughs?