wabbit hunt

Previews and comments on future maps.
Anthony
Private First Class
Private First Class

wabbit hunt

Post by Anthony »

Last edited by Anthony on Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F687/s
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by F687/s »

Good start. My only concern is that the buildings are too high, and the only way to access them is through the single teleporter. This could make for some monotonous gameplay, and the single bottleneck could be a problem in a rabbit chase. With that in mind, I would add a few smaller boxes that could be used to jump on to, to get to the top. Also, if you're going for a randomly-organized look, I would rotate some of the pyramids various degrees. Finally, clean up some of the lines to make the map appear more "professional."

Other than that, nice work. We need more rabbit chases.
Anthony
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Anthony »

and thats why i put it in works in progress but thx for the hents and i will start work now :) i will edit when their is enough progress

edit woops i overloaded pybzedit and it crashed and croupted the bzw file luckley i have a backup newer then the one i posted on my desktop

ok was my tank ever going to drop the CB flag their was no timer and the space bar dident drop it
Attachments
umhuh.JPG
(126.91 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
Jefenry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Jefenry »

tonywolfe121 wrote:ok was my tank ever going to drop the CB flag their was no timer and the space bar dident drop it
I'm not quite sure if that was a question or a statement, but there's an easy fix to the problem. Open up your map file in a text editor and add one or more of the following under the options:

Code: Select all

-sa
-st 10
-sw 2
-sa makes an antidote flag you can find
-st 10 drops the bad flag after 10 seconds
-sw drops the flag after you kill 2 people.

You can change the numbers to what ever you want.
Anthony
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Anthony »

ok thx for that but in the rabbit hunt their wont be bad flags anyway here is the new map with two new things and smoother edges and can some one make karel's death box kill the tank
Last edited by Anthony on Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthony
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Anthony »

ok i fixed karels death box got come corners fixed and the trampleen goes higher
Attachments
wabbit hunt.bzw
(6.38 KiB) Downloaded 230 times