Cover!! 2 Team Ctf By:Delta Lead

Previews and comments on future maps.
Delta Lead
Private First Class
Private First Class

Cover!! 2 Team Ctf By:Delta Lead

Post by Delta Lead »

This Is not finished but i have a coded Map here with flags and the map it self. Just Type this in the command line or change it as you wish.

cd c:\program files\bzflag2.0.10 && bzfs -j +r -sb -ms 6 -world "Test.bzw"
Last edited by Delta Lead on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Winny
Grouchy
Grouchy

Post by Winny »

In the future, please only post your work in progress thread when you have something to show.

The point of a forum is to discuss the map in question, if there is no map or no screenshots we can't comment on anything.
Delta Lead
Private First Class
Private First Class

Map?

Post by Delta Lead »

Ugh It's a map tahts almost done.. I just need to finsih coding the zones and fix a few bugs and im done.

i was working on adding screens but it keeps saying it's to big of a file.. I was told it's because i have windows. "doesn't make sense o me"
"This Is The Way The World Ends"

Im busy with life be back after 2008 ends.....
tw1sted
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by tw1sted »

Then you can try to upload the files to some free image hosting site (http://imageshack.us is one of them) and then paste the link to the image here.
Winny
Grouchy
Grouchy

Re: Map?

Post by Winny »

Delta Lead wrote:i was working on adding screens but it keeps saying it's to big of a file.. I was told it's because i have windows. "doesn't make sense o me"
Your OS has nothing to do with the size of the file. It's because the image, which is a file, contains too much data (over 1mb). You can open it in an image editor and then downsize it, or save it as a JPG instead of a PNG.
Delta Lead
Private First Class
Private First Class

LOL

Post by Delta Lead »

Heh Tried both i went to image shakc and i need to turn off my fire wall to use it =( And i also made it a jpg. and it still didnt work.....

joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

You know... maybe you should learn a little more about using a computer before attempting any of this. Google is your friend, I think we are all starting to tire of this.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln
Delta Lead
Private First Class
Private First Class

Google

Post by Delta Lead »

Google is a liar!! JOKING Yes im tired of this to..... My computer wiz uncle doesnt eve want to help me =/ Eh i mastered the flag coding ill figured the other stuff out by mysle fit's easier.. Thread has died....

mdskpr
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Google

Post by mdskpr »

Delta Lead wrote:Google is a liar!! JOKING Yes im tired of this to..... My computer wiz uncle doesnt eve want to help me =/ Eh i mastered the flag coding ill figured the other stuff out by mysle fit's easier.. Thread has died....
use picasa that is what i use