BZFootball

Previews and comments on future maps.
allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

BZFootball

Post by allejo » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:39 am

Hey everyone i am currently working on a new map: BZFootball. Basically there has been bzsoccer, bzhockey, and bzbasketball(Most reason version made by me) So i thought why not football? i have started this map but it is not finished. I need to add textures and a few other things. Any way here are a pic. tell me what you think. to add a few football like feelings i have lowered shot reload to have a small distance shot symbolizing the tackling sensation. i have thief to symbolize the interception or pass. I only have this pic because i am having a few troubles with the thief flag and the map is simply so far.
Attachments
bzfi0385.png
(892.56 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Here's my personal website and my open source projects are available on GitHub; I work on a lot of cool things.

trepan
Dev Wizard
Dev Wizard

Post by trepan » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:02 am

allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

Post by allejo » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:15 pm

yes i know louman made a bzfootball. but this map is like bzsoccer and bzhockey. you have a green flag and you try to cap it on the opposite side which is your base. on louman's it is simply ctf between red and blue.
Here's my personal website and my open source projects are available on GitHub; I work on a lot of cool things.