Bunker

Previews and comments on future maps.
Bambino
Private First Class
Private First Class

Bunker

Post by Bambino »

So I was kinda bored and I had this idea for a simple base, so I whipped it up quickly and I made a bunker. It's nice because players can't shoot in easily but the players can shoot out. There's a slit for shooting and a top stack for players to fall into or jump out of. There is a small ledge for players to sit on and jump backwards (works with mouse and keyboard). If you want the file for it just PM me :wink: Hope you like it!
Attachments
bzfi0776.png
(881.35 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
bzfi0777.png
(819.13 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
GU League | Ducati League | OpenLeague
Zac
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Bunker

Post by Zac »

welll...... looks good. now you just gotta add it to a map.one problem though. it would be soooo easy for a camper with SW or SB to just sit there and build thier score.i can see a solition though. of there was another circle thing around it but much firther out. then you could sit in the base and snipe out that way.
Bambino
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Bunker

Post by Bambino »

Thanks. Well, yeah, you could sit there and camp, but then you can just grab ST and shoot them out.
I have made it into a unreleased map.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
GU League | Ducati League | OpenLeague