Coming Soon - Gas Giant

Previews and comments on future maps.
Spectre
Private First Class
Private First Class

Coming Soon - Gas Giant

Post by Spectre »

The year is 3287. Earth has developed craft which have access to adjacent galaxies within days, traveling at speeds many times that of light. A powerful mineral known as Jupiterium has been found compressed in the substance of many "gas giant" planets. This has the potential to fuel Earth for an eternity. However, because of its value, two mining establishments have their eyes trained on the richest source of it, a gas giant in the planetary system of M45YT3, also known as Garyote. They have employed mining stations with anti-mass repulsor systems hovering above the planet. There is only room for one. Who will decide?

You will! Gas Giant is nearing completion. It is a red versus green capture-the-flag, involving platform warfare above a swirling mass of heat and pressure. Don't fall - there are no second chances. (Except for the "i" key.)

-Anathema (a.k.a. Big Old Bad Bucko)
hutty
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Coming Soon - Gas Giant

Post by hutty »

ooh sounds fun. I am excited :D
For all of you who have asked what a hutty is, there is one as my avatar.

instant map... just add water
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Spectre
Private First Class
Private First Class

Gas Giant 1.5

Post by Spectre »

Anonymous transmission from Earth.

Your station will soon be upgraded to prolong the life of combatants. Changes will include more upgrade (flag) stations, safer spawn zones, and a smaller limit on the power output (shot limit) of your tank to the Shock Wave function. Flag zones will be sunken into laser-prevention bunkers. We will ship more cloaking modules to the field. These changes will be embodied in the arrival of Gas Giant 1.5.
Keeping Latin alive in 2766 AUC.
hutty
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by hutty »

sounds good to me

having a few more paths to explore may make things a little more interesting to
For all of you who have asked what a hutty is, there is one as my avatar.

instant map... just add water