Bones & Blood - 2 Teams CTF by Despair

Previews and comments on future maps.
Zverina
Internet Troll
Internet Troll

Bones & Blood - 2 Teams CTF by Despair

Post by Zverina »

Heya there.

The Title is the Name of the Map I am planning on releasing soon.
There will be some Pictures of it incoming shortly.

What is it like?

2 Teams - Blue & Green, CTF.
Mesh-made Bones, and Red mirror, adding effects of blood and death.
Shot & Tank speed will be slightly increased.
World size is usual - 800.
I still have not decided if it will be a mirror map or not (Same objects on one half as they are on other of the field).
No Bad Flags, a lot of different types of good.

As I said, pictures coming soon, I only *need* a hoster. (I can host them myself, but it will not be 24/7)
If any hosters out there are free, I would love to accept if I will see the Map is active.

~ Despair
The result of saying that you can beat me is the same as bragging how Ponies are stupid... You always die in the end.
blast
General
General

Re: Bones & Blood - 2 Teams CTF by Despair

Post by blast »

Topic moved to "Works in Progress" since the map hasn't been released yet.

As for getting a hoster, I'd suggest just releasing the map on the forums (under an open license, as mentioned on the release forum) along with some screenshots. That will get you some feedback at a minimum, and possibly someone that will grab the map and host it for you.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Zverina
Internet Troll
Internet Troll

Re: Bones & Blood - 2 Teams CTF by Despair

Post by Zverina »

Thank-you on the move.

Yeah, but i will try what I said, hosting it myself and seeing if it gets active, then, i will try to ask someone to host it for me, but I would love the "future hoster" to test it out on public as well.
The result of saying that you can beat me is the same as bragging how Ponies are stupid... You always die in the end.