hide-N-seek Dog fightin fun

Previews and comments on future maps.

Would you host it for me? When its done.

Yes
9%
No
18%
Maybe
73%

Total votes: 11

BIYA
Corporal
Corporal

hide-N-seek Dog fightin fun

Post by BIYA »

Not done yet but on its way. Heres the map. But, I got to say somthing first in all my months of makin a server and seing if people like a map, I have never seen a map that attracted so much attention so fast i mean around about 10min. of being up it had atleast 5 people playin on it. But I wasnt happy cause I was hosting the map using a 56k connection :cry:
to bad I cant have a better connection cause then I dont know the possiblilties this map has in it. It may look like a crapy map (or as I_Died_Once would say "A death trap waiting to happen").

It has hills, bridges, lotz of wings and gm's, and of course a death floor at the bottom (Dont touch the ground ;) ). I tried it with the radar turned off but after people started yelling about it I turned it back on. Me and brad had a good ol time playin without a radar......

Im open for suggestions.
Attachments
Mountains.bzw
Map. This is the beta version, its still being worked on.
(18.23 KiB) Downloaded 399 times
spldart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by spldart »

Kew :)
'Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope'

-Aristotle-
wegstar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by wegstar »

Seems like a good map.. I would host it if I had some...

<------- bandwith to spare :(
Formerly "nader"
---
Microsoft broke Volkswagen's world record: Volkswagen only made 22 million bugs!
-----
"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham
ducatiwannabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducatiwannabe »

I don't know what I think of the radar off, it's fun sometimes, annoying other times. I mean, woah try playing my Bei-Zei-Fak map without a bunch of players 0_0 you'd never find anybody!

I might host it, but not full time.
BIYA
Corporal
Corporal

Post by BIYA »

It was also good with the radar on also. Since there are bridges and stuff people were following me trying to shoot me (We had wings flags) I was duckin under and over the bridges going around mountains sqeezing through cracks and lost them. when the radar is off? I feel like a helecopter when im sitting next to a mountain waitin for someone to go by, when they do I fly out my hiding spot and kill them. Its like an ambush ;)