U.P.A.D.T.

Premade map objects and sections that can be used in user maps.
allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

U.P.A.D.T.

Post by allejo »

Ultimate
Personal
Automatic
Dodge
Trainer

Hello Everyone. For BZFLAG you must know how to jump, shoot, and dodge. I have a made a very simple automatic dodge trainer. This map is not meant to be hosted publicly but instead, privately. There are WW shot from all directions and you simply spawn and start dodging. This would be considered a 1.0 map but it has WW so I guess it would be 2.0. Anyway this map is meant to be played on localhost to be by yourself. I have attached the BZW file. Simply download it and start playing.

-Ha You Got Shot By Me

P.S. It Is Best To Use Your Radar Only For THis Map. It Is Impossible To Dodge Without Using Radar.
Attachments
Ultimate Auto-Dodge Trainer.bzw
(3.49 KiB) Downloaded 253 times
Cheshire
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Cheshire »

How does one run a server privately?
Team BA!
(Better Agent)
Don't install linux on me!
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

By running a copy of bzfs on their own machine, and not telling it to be public.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Code Red
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Code Red »

Can you put screenshots or something please?
Base:
CODE RED CODE RED! ENEMY TANK SPOTTED!

Me: Don't worry! I have them locked on with my GM! And my SW will finish them off!
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Code Red wrote:Can you put screenshots or something please?
A screenshot wouldn't be all that useful for this map. It's only 5 boxes, and then some world weapons. ;)
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

Post by allejo »

yes very true. if i took a screen shot it would include the following: A Big Black Box. thats it. and yeah world weapons. so the screenie would be useless here.
Code Red
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Code Red »

Oh. Yeah I noticed I use Blast's BZW Test launcher and saw. But thats cool! I like it nice job.
Base:
CODE RED CODE RED! ENEMY TANK SPOTTED!

Me: Don't worry! I have them locked on with my GM! And my SW will finish them off!
slime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by slime »

Just so you know, if you go in the middle of the map, you won't get hit by any bullets. I keep finding my tank edging closer and closer to the middle while I dodge, and am forced to steer it away ;)

Also, I'm not very knowledgeable about running servers...how would I go about making myself an admin there? I feel the need to increase the shot speed :)
allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

Post by allejo »

well to become admin you need to have a conf file and in the conf file you type -password 1

then in bz you type /password 1

and yeah i need to add one more ww to bounce of the center. i'll do that tomorrow and i need to upload the newer version tomorrow. blast can help you with the conf file since a lot of people use his/her/it map tester. anyway come back tomorrow and i'll have a new version.
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

slime
If you use my BZWTestLauncher, it gives you extra rights automatically. (It assigns some extra rights to the EVERYONE group, iirc.)

trpted
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by trpted »

As requested, here is the map anyways.. ;)
Attachments
map.JPG
Map of U.P.A.D.T
(78.03 KiB) Downloaded 62 times