Fountain object

Premade map objects and sections that can be used in user maps.
heartnet
Private First Class
Private First Class

Fountain object

Post by heartnet »

Hi.

Recently I've been working for my first map. And I wanted to introduce a fountain into there. My ideal of fountain was that like in Rome. But I could not find it anywhere, even in LouMan's maps.
So I wrote it from scratch by hand with a text editor. Now I am using it in my map.

As for my foutain object, it consists of some simple objects and only default textures. So anybody can introduce it into your map easily.
For those who want to introduce a fountain into their maps, I would like to release in public. So feel free to use it in your map!

Thank you!
Attachments
Fountain.bzw
The license was changed from Creative Commons to GPLv3.
(4.22 KiB) Downloaded 378 times
The server owner of bzflag.jp.
ziggurat
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Fountain object

Post by ziggurat »

Hiya heartnet,

Thanks for posting the fountain. I tried to include it into a map and got the following errors:

/home/bzfduser/worlds/fromagery_zones-test.bzw: warning (line 14): discarding incomplete object
/home/bzfduser/worlds/fromagery_zones-test.bzw: warning (line 22): discarding incomplete object
/home/bzfduser/worlds/fromagery_zones-test.bzw: warning (line 37): discarding incomplete object
/home/bzfduser/worlds/fromagery_zones-test.bzw: warning (line 45): discarding incomplete object
/home/bzfduser/worlds/fromagery_zones-test.bzw: warning (line 61): discarding incomplete object
/home/bzfduser/worlds/fromagery_zones-test.bzw: warning (line 69): discarding incomplete object
/home/bzfduser/worlds/fromagery_zones-test.bzw: warning (line 84): discarding incomplete object
/home/bzfduser/worlds/fromagery_zones-test.bzw: warning (line 92): discarding incomplete object

Any idea what these are about possibly?
heartnet
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Fountain object

Post by heartnet »

Hello. Thank you for replying and downloading my object.

Hmm... I couldn't see any errors in my environment. I just included "Fountain.bzw" into a BZW file like following.

Code: Select all

world
        size  800
end

include Fountain.bzw
In my case, a BZW file which is including "Fountain.bzw" has only these lines and I got no errors.
Actually I tested this object file before I publish. So I guess you have errors in a part of your file.
I wrote this file by hand and it has only 200 lines. You can take a look at the entire file and modify as you want.
The server owner of bzflag.jp.