playHistoryTracker Seems to be Broken

Questions, comments, and news on the server side plug-ins and it's API
Agatha
Private First Class
Private First Class

playHistoryTracker Seems to be Broken

Post by Agatha »

Hi,

I'm trying to get the "playHistoryTracker" plugin to work. I load several plugins on startup, and the server log shows:
Plugin: Play History Tracker loaded from /usr/lib/bzflag-server/playHistoryTracker.so
Play History Tracker plugin loaded
"/listplugins" corroborates. However, the "X is on a rampage!", etc. messages never show up (I tested this with real players informally, and with bots up to > 10 kills). I didn't notice anything untoward in a "-dddd" log from such a playthrough, but I'm also not sure what to look for.

Notes:
Other plugins seem to work fine. For example, the /killall plugin works.
The version for the BZFS server/plugin is 2.4.8. It's a little unusual in that it's ARM-based.

-A
-> Stagnation is playing the same map for literal decades. Take down Apoc/Urban/HiX/Duc!
-> "It takes losing a lot to learn how to win a little bit." / My guide to strategy.
-> My statistics and avatar artwork.
blast
General
General

Re: playHistoryTracker Seems to be Broken

Post by blast »

Are you killing at least 5 other players in a row without dying yourself?
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Agatha
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: playHistoryTracker Seems to be Broken

Post by Agatha »

Yes, more than 5 real players, or more than 10 bots, in the test, without dying.
-> Stagnation is playing the same map for literal decades. Take down Apoc/Urban/HiX/Duc!
-> "It takes losing a lot to learn how to win a little bit." / My guide to strategy.
-> My statistics and avatar artwork.