Post by Tank Terminator » Sun May 13, 2012 9:48 am

Plugins aint workin for me on windoz! NONE OF THEM!pls help
Tank Terminator, BZFlag Player

blast
General
General

Re: Error

Post by blast » Sun May 13, 2012 12:07 pm

Not enough information to help. Tell us exactly what you are doing.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Tank Terminator
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Tank Terminator » Sat May 26, 2012 7:07 pm

well, i am adding a copy of the plugin in the File that has the map and config file (etc.), and am adding the line -loadplugin "blabla" , but it says that the plugin is not in this version of windoz or there is an error, but there isn't any error, because the uselessmine YOU gave me, also wont work so .. :/ i tried the other way where u open it from the games, but the same thing happens.. Zeg9 talled me that in the downloading of the game there must be a check box for plugins, so i deleted the game and downloaded it again, but there wasn't a plugin check box... i guess this is enough info?
Tank Terminator, BZFlag Player

allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

Post by allejo » Sat May 26, 2012 8:10 pm

This isn't even the correct forum nor helpful information. If you would actually bother reading through older posts and the wiki, you'll learn.
Here's my personal website and my open source projects are available on GitHub; I work on a lot of cool things.

blast
General
General

Post by blast » Sat May 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Tank Terminator wrote:well, i am adding a copy of the plugin in the File that has the map and config file (etc.), and am adding the line -loadplugin "blabla" , but it says that the plugin is not in this version of windoz or there is an error, but there isn't any error, because the uselessmine YOU gave me, also wont work so .. :/ i tried the other way where u open it from the games, but the same thing happens.. Zeg9 talled me that in the downloading of the game there must be a check box for plugins, so i deleted the game and downloaded it again, but there wasn't a plugin check box... i guess this is enough info?
Sorry, I can't fix "stupid".
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)