All Hands On Deck (AHOD)

Expand and mod your server.
allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

All Hands On Deck (AHOD)

Post by allejo »

Originally conceived by trepan, I have rewritten the All Hands On Deck game mode as a plug-in (no need for BZFS modifications like in the original version). The All Hands On Deck game mode is the ultimate game mode which requires the most amount of team work.

How does it work? There is a neutral "base" in a two team match and a team must carry the enemy flag to the neutral base to cap. Sound easy? Well it's not. In order to successfully capture the enemy flag on the neutral base, the entire team must be on the base. So in a 5v5 match, all 5 members of the team must be on the neutral base and one of them must be holding the enemy flag. If just one team member is missing or is killed in the process, the capture isn't successful. Still sound easy? Well, go try it out!

I've documented the plug-in fully on GitHub, so if you'd like to make your own AHOD map read the documentation!

All development for this plug-in occurs on GitHub, so be sure to follow development and new releases there; I will very rarely update this post with updates on new releases. The link below will always point to the latest stable release.

Plug-in Download (BZFS 2.4.12+)
[ GitHub | README | Download | MIT ]
allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

Re: All Hands On Deck (AHOD)

Post by allejo »

Released version 1.1.0, which has support for multiple decks and it requires new API functions available in BZFS 2.4.12. Check out Leagues United, which currently has the AHOD game mode being tested on HiX.

See the original post for latest downloads.