Extra Extra Large
9%

Total votes: 77

JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Official BZFlag T-shirt size poll.

Post by JeffM »

Ok, so we are looking into having some nice high quality BZFlag t-shirts printed up, and then selling them on our own BZFlag store ( in addition to some other things ).

We do not have an exact logo yet, artists are working on the designs now. (if you have an idea, please submit it ).

We do need one thing before we proceed. Since these are real printed ( silkscreen or screen printing just like you would see on a shirt in a store) shirts, we will be ordering them in bulk, instead of the previous "print on demand" service that was used. This will give us a better quality shirt, at a cheaper price, with more money going back into the project to do other things ( more shirts, contests, etc.. )

So with this, we need to know what size shirts you all would wear, so we can get a good idea of how many to order for each type. So if everyone could please answer the poll with your size ( see the chart below for measurements ).

This will give us a good idea of how the sizes should be spread out, and how many people are interested in them.

We are looking for a final shirt cost somewhere in the 13$ to 15$ range (USD) with shipping being a flat rate 5$ for in the united states, and hopefully 10$ anywhere else in the world.

Size Chart with inch and metric sizes
Last edited by JeffM on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageJeffM
I_Died_Once
Special Forces
Special Forces

Post by I_Died_Once »

I nominally wear triple X. Although I'd settle with double X if I had to.
...This has been a recording.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

We can look into having a few of the larger shirts printed, they may just cost a buck or two more. So if your size is not on the list, please post here so we can know what to do.
ImageJeffM
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

Just an update;

First, thank you to all who have voted in the poll, it's giving us a very good idea of what we need to order.

Secondly, We still do not have a final design for the shirt yet, but a number of people have been working on them. We will be showing them off soon to get everyone's options. Mostly I'm just waiting to see what Saturos does :) If we end up with multiple good designs, and the shirts sell well, we will do more print runs with various designs.

Thirdly, we are narrowing down the price on the shirts. It looks like we will most likely be able to sell them for only 13$ per shirt for small to extra large, and 14$ for larger sizes.

Fourthly, I wanted to mention that we will be having 2 different types of hooded sweatshirts (a.k.a. Hoodies) printed as well, using the same design as the t-shirt. Since these cost more then t-shirts we will be taking pre-orders for them, and only printing them for those that have paid beforehand. There are pre-pay pages on the store website with more information.

And Lastly, Our store website is live, and has some products already. It can be found at http://store.bzflag.bz . There are pages for all of our pre-pay items, as well as the full price lists for the shirts, including a shipping cost estimator.

So if you have not voted in the poll, please do so, even if you don't intend to buy a shirt, it just gives us an idea of what sizes we should order.

If you have any questions you can ask us, or post them here. Or if you have any design ideas do the same.
ImageJeffM
Tank 52
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Tank 52 »

I was actually wondering if you guys would be giving away any extra T-shirts or anything else at the store in any type of bzflag competition you decide to make or that is made.Just wanted to know.
Try to look unimportant,they may be low on ammo
Teamwork is essential,it gives them other people to shoot at.
I_Died_Once
Special Forces
Special Forces

Post by I_Died_Once »

Tank 52 wrote:I was actually wondering if you guys would be giving away any extra T-shirts or anything else at the store in any type of bzflag competition you decide to make or that is made.Just wanted to know.
I'm not in any authority in any way, but I will say thats a good idea.

JeffM, How's about putting up a hoodie for grabs? Doing something festive ???
...This has been a recording.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

They may be used as incentives in future events, sure.
ImageJeffM
Dave-X
Private
Private

Re: Official BZFlag T-shirt size poll.

Post by Dave-X »

100% cotton shirts shrink (yes, they do, about 1/2 to one full size) when I wash them and put them in the dryer. So I wear a small in 50/50, and a medium in 100% cotton.

What are your shirts made of?

Thanks!
Gamma
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Gamma »

*EDIT*

Oh god :lol-old: sorry bout that guys, XD
Didn't even see that
Last edited by Gamma on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

...BZFlag Forever.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

ummm. this thread is from 2008, shirts were made, multiple times. and have been on sale almost constantly since the first run. There is even a big link to the store on the main webpage.

Currently the store is offline until we get our paypal issues worked out, but you should not have been waiting for anything. Also we generally don't carry hoodies in stock, just shirts, as have been mentioned in numerous other posts.
ImageJeffM