Shirts, Shirts Shirts, and a few hats..! (Restock)

Important stuff goes here.
BinarySpike
Corporal
Corporal

Post by BinarySpike »

JeffM wrote:Ok, I've set the store up for notifications. If you make an account on the store you can get global notifications for any product updates, or just the items you are interested in. The 2 hoodie pre-order pages are up so you can select them for notifications if you want, but I would recommend the "global product updates" option.

Then when we have more items or new pre-orders I send out an update and everyone can be notified.
Thanks Jeff!
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

JeffM wrote:The hats came in today

They are very lightweight and a nice dill green color. They are made by Ping and feature a "coolmax" wicking sweatband inside. They are one size fits all with a Velcro closure.
I've got one hat left? anyone interested?
ImageJeffM
ducatiwannabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducatiwannabe »

How much are the hats? I'm interested.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

The hats are now sold out, sorry.
ImageJeffM
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

Large and in charge Sale

http://store.bzflag.bz

Looks like we ordered too many XXL and XXXL shirts, and have to get rid of them. So for a limited time they will be on sale for $2 off.

We have very little stock in the other sizes and this design will soon sell out. It is probable that our next run will not feature this design, so this will be your last chance to have this look.
ImageJeffM
Sharpshooter25
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Sharpshooter25 »

Is it ok if i make my own shirt??? I really like the hats there cool.
I
Am
Sharpshooter25

The master of Wings, Lasers and Guided Missle. I am working to be the master of Stealth

I am on RA. I really stink at Gu so im Practicing.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

I am not sure what you are asking?
ImageJeffM
Sharpshooter25
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Sharpshooter25 »

I made my own shirts before like i used this set to print this thing and iron it on my shirt. It is cool. I just wanted to do the same thing to get more people to play. Is that ok? Thnx
I
Am
Sharpshooter25

The master of Wings, Lasers and Guided Missle. I am working to be the master of Stealth

I am on RA. I really stink at Gu so im Practicing.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

umm sure I guess.
ImageJeffM
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

Please note that this will be the last week to pre-order hoodies or custom colored shirts in the new design. The pre-order period will end Sunday October 19 2008.
ImageJeffM
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

The preorder is now closed and the shirts are in production.
ImageJeffM
optic delusion
Special Forces
Special Forces

Re: Shirts, Shirts Shirts, and a few hats..! (Restock)

Post by optic delusion »

I got an older model of the dark blue shirt, in XXXL, it natches the color of my new truck perfectly!
Take a look at my Defender game mode concept.

Thinking is not an automatic process. A man can choose to think or to let his mind stagnate, or he can choose actively to turn against his intelligence, to evade his knowledge, to subvert his reason. If he refuses to think, he courts disaster: he cannot with impunity reject his means of perceiving reality.
ducatiwannabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducatiwannabe »

If there are any hoodies ordered in the near future, you can be 99% positive I'll buy one. I don't know if it's possible, but perhaps you should also look into mousepad production, keychains, etc. Perhaps people have money for smaller items that could be of use to you and the development team but can't afford a hoodie or t-shirt as easily.

Thanks,
dubs
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

As I've said before, hoodies won't be made until the next shirt order, because we have to order at least 50 things at a time. This won't happen until we sell the existing shirts. And trust me, I'd LOVE to reorder hoodies, I didn't even get to keep the one that was ordered for me, but that just isn't feasible at this time.

When that time comes, there will be MANY posts on this forum, and an email sent out to anyone who signs up for product notifications and newsletters on the store.

Last time we had a 2 week pre-order window for hoodies, so there should be plenty of time for those that pay attentional.

As for the other stuff, yes we've looked into it. The problems are the quantities we would have to buy to make them cheap, and how well they would sell. There is a minimum shipping cost for the way we ship, so in the end it isn't that much cheaper for "small" items. A 2$ keychain still costs 5$ to ship in the US.

Right now the shirts aren't selling very fast at all ( as we somewhat suspected we have "saturated" the bzflag market ;) ) so I don't think we'll be having much of anything new until they clear out. We want to make the stuff we sell special, rather then "flood" the market with constant items that we can't sell.
ImageJeffM
Pizzahead
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Pizzahead »

okay, sorry, that was a little off topic. i would get a hat, but i have an idea to improve them. maybe on the back of the hat, you can choose whether or not to have you username on the back of the hat. and do they come in orange? :) 8)
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

Personalized items are not really possible with our provider. They do not come in orange. We sold the 6 that we had made long ago.
ImageJeffM
bartleby
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by bartleby »

at the time of this posting the "store" links above do not work or the server is down. Can you buy gift certificates for fellow tankers?
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

The store is back up ( in a simpler form). We do not do gift certificates, we are just trying to clear out our old stock of 28 shirts. Current price is US $14 + S/H.
ImageJeffM
FangUp
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by FangUp »

Hey i m late on this i know but, have you guys made any profit on this Shirts and if it is not a hidden info, how many were sold?:D
To be or not to be. - W. Shakespeare
To bee or not to bee? I sure love Honee! - FangUp
Playing since 2005, with an unregistered nickname.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

All the profit from shirts was put back into making more shirts, we are now on our 4th run. I have a box of about 40 left under my desk here.

We have probably sold about 150 shirts/hoodies total over all the runs.
ImageJeffM