Weekly BZFlag live streams!

Important stuff goes here.
Duct_Tape_Pro
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weekly BZFlag live streams!

Post by Duct_Tape_Pro »

You may remember about a year and a half ago Bacon Grease and I did a live stream of a doubles tournament. It was tons of fun! We really enjoyed it and we wanted to do more but as usual life got in the way.
But we are back and ready to do weekly streams! Our goal is for at least an hour on Saturday at 10:00am pst. Our first stream will be this Saturday! Hope to see you guys there!

The stream will be live at: https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCKO ... ucf_Q/live
F.A.Qs

Q. What will you guys be streaming?
A. Pretty much anything BZFlag related! Any tournaments or official matches that are going on during the stream.

Q. Why are you using Youtube? Doesn’t Youtube streaming suck?
A. With the recent launch of Youtube Gaming, Youtube's streaming service has greatly improved. Also when you finish a stream on youtube it is automatically uploaded as a youtube video which saves me a huge headache.

Q. I want to give my constructive criticism! Where can I do that?
A. You can get in touch with us either in the comments of the youtube video or the chat during a live stream. Or message us on the on the forums.

Q. When I watch your stream there is about a 30 second delay between what is actually happening on the BZFlag server! Am I a time traveler?
A. No unfortunately, as useful as traversing the space time continuum would be there is just a natural 30sec ish delay for live streaming.

Q. Your stream quality is bad and you should feel bad!
A. I apologize, I am shooting for 720p at 30fps but it is entirely possibly I won’t meet that but let's hope for the best!
Last edited by Duct_Tape_Pro on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
kierra
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Re: Weekly BZFlag live streams!

Post by kierra »

There's a triples tourney coming in March in LeaguesUnited.
Stay tuned for Constitution's announcement.
"Sometimes people try to expose what's wrong with you, because they can't handle what's right about you."
"Measure your words -- they determine the distance of your relationships"
"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond ypu."
Bacon Grease
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Bacon Grease »

Hello all!

We're going live in 30 minutes. Hope to see you there! :wink:

Here's where you can find us: https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCv0 ... ciJCA/live

-BG
Stay greasy my friends
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Your recent link didn't work. I think I fixed it, assuming it's supposed to be the same as the first one.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Bacon Grease
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Bacon Grease »

The livestream was a success!!

If you missed it: don't worry, we got you covered. You can watch it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn4q5JqanZM

You can also join us next week at the same time (thank you Blast, the correct link for the page can be found in the above posts). Again, questions and feedback are always appreciated.
Thanks for all of you who joined us in the stream!

-BG
Stay greasy my friends