A Public Apology

Important stuff goes here.
dS
Private First Class
Private First Class

A Public Apology

Post by dS »

All,

I was a little hasty in my decision to remove Rat Lab from the public in another thread. I have been reminded how many people like it and that it is a nice place to play.

I got a little torqued by a post and my response was almost a foolish decision. Therefore Rat Lab will be coming back tomorrow morning.

Personal apologies go to:

Dutchrai - I included you in my anger and that was foolish at best.

Spiff - I don't know how you got dragged into my anger. You only stuck up for a friend. I have never attacked you in these forums and I only want you to use your own head to make decisions. I even told you pretty much the same in another thread.

Proton and CapN - I probably let you guys down with my stupidity. All I can say is sorry.

Paul - At some point in time I have to stand up for what I believe and I didn't really do it. Believe me, my mind is made up too.

My admins - I should have left well enough alone. Sorry.

Now that that is said, I'd like to ask Fiber to lock this thread as soon as possible so it doesn't start again. I will remind you Fiber that you said:

"The forum rules are relatively lax - no personal affronts in public...if you can't handle it via PM between yourselves, then we suppose that's it's ok to air it in public, but lambasting another player (unless it's a cheater or teamkiller), is off-limits."

You failed on that. It is a bit of a double standard and really bothers me alot. I do owe you an apology for a bit of what I said, but you too may owe the community an apology. As far as me starting anything up, consider it over. You may still remove me from this board if you wish.

Anyone, except known cheaters, are welcome on my server. I frown on foul language and will "discourage" it so as long as it is kept clean then we have no problems. As it should be. Let's leave it at that.

dS
sn0w_m0nkey
Private First Class
Private First Class

your server

Post by sn0w_m0nkey »

tnx for keeping your server up ds, i really like playing on it. small crowd number, low on shot count, its pretty sweet and a fun map by dutchrai.
cu out there