Bzbb Registration Required for Spawning on Match Servers

Please discuss issues concerning the Ducati League here. This is the liaison between league players and the league council.
ducati_council
Private First Class
Private First Class

Bzbb Registration Required for Spawning on Match Servers

Post by ducati_council »

Effective immediately, Ducati League match servers require all players to be registered on http://my.bzflag.org/bb/ ("bzbb") in order to spawn on the match server. It is highly recommended that the name you register on bzbb is the same name you plan to match under in order to eliminate confusion. This will not effect the public servers whatsoever.
fantastic mr fox
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Bzbb Registration Required for Spawning on Match Servers

Post by fantastic mr fox »

Hello Council members,
sorry if I'm being a dunce, but I've been invited to play (I had some messages appear last time I spawned), only i can't seen to figure out where I need to go to make this happen/what I need to do to legitimize this.
Many Thanks,
Mr Fox
"I don't eat my friends" - George Bernard Shaw
Bullet Catcher
Captain
Captain

Post by Bullet Catcher »

Not only must you be registered here, but you must also request and receive spawn privilege in the sticky Need to spawn on match servers ? topic on the Ducati League web site forum.
osta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by osta »

You need spawn privilege to play or talk on official servers, which is assigned by the Ducati Council.
You can ask for it by logging in on ducati site with your bzbb account and posting your request as a "new entry" on the Spawnlist.
Requests are usually processed within a couple of days. In the meantime, please review the Rules. Remember, you may request spawn privilege for only one callsign.