a start to the best team in bz history click here for more..

tomer
Private First Class
Private First Class

a start to the best team in bz history click here for more..

Post by tomer »

a new team is in bz town we need all the players we can get

you r to give me a rating of your self from 1 to 10

any 1 can join it just states what possition yull b in during battles

there will b player updates and ratings such as

first infontry they folow the guy ahead of the back up

back up infrontry they go in the field and kill wit any flag possible

flag gards

flag gards r important people they protect thee flag they often carry shock wave or guidded missile

air force
air force carrys wings

scout a scout will often report other players wit stealth comin toword base

first class scout this player will b on a high building wit shock wave

and much more.

if ur interested leave a comment or go to ctf tournament and go to
feared tank killers at the bottom of the page

any 1 can join!
the world can be a beutiful place u just gotta know how to look at it
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

Can you translate to English, please? If you don't you'll just end up with a bunch of 10 year olds on your team... but maybe that is what you want.

wth is 'beutiful' and how does that relate to the world. Is that some technical environmental word?
Spazzy McGee
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Spazzy McGee »

Learn to spell these words:

Are; one; position; you'll; be; infantry; follow; with; guards; the; guided; carries; with; coming; towards; you're; beautiful.

You also need to think about learning a thing called grammar. Grammar is the system, and rule set we use to put words into comprehensible sentences. Sentences have to make sense (hence the name).

Personally, I can't understand half of your "sentences". Please take the time to plan your posts, and check them through for spelling. It's also a good idea to add a bit of structure to a post.

Not many things require you to type at 100 mph (which I'm assuming is to blame for your blanket mistakes.) We can't read your mind. Slow down and talk in understandable English.

Cheers.
Last edited by Spazzy McGee on Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon
CloakerGirl
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by CloakerGirl »

Okay... I think I understood about half of that. I think it's saying that there is a new team that anyone can join, that there are a bunch of different things you can be, that it'll be really cool, that you can go to CTF tournament and go to the bottom of the page, and that, once again, anyone can join. I think that's all. Please feel free to PM me anytime. Thanks.
Admin @ Inferno's Close Combat CTF

Every time you kill a teammate, a puppy dies.
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

CloakerGirl wrote:Okay... I think I understood about half of that. I think it's saying that there is a new team that anyone can join, that there are a bunch of different things you can be, that it'll be really cool, that you can go to CTF tournament and go to the bottom of the page, and that, once again, anyone can join. I think that's all. Please feel free to PM me anytime. Thanks.
Don't really need a translation, thanks. The real issue is the quality of the post. Many, many of the forum readers so not speak English as their primary language, and that crap above doesn't even qualify as gibberish. How are they expected to understand it when people who speak English on a daily basis have a hard time?
Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Grace F »

donny_baker wrote:Don't really need a translation, thanks. The real issue is the quality of the post. Many, many of the forum readers so not speak English as their primary language, and that crap above doesn't even qualify as gibberish. How are they expected to understand it when people who speak English on a daily basis have a hard time?
Good point about the people who don't speak good English, I know alot of them in game who just might come here to read up on any news, updates and whatnot. Then to find they can't understand half of the posts 'becoz itz riten lyk dis' if just not fair :)
Besides, Tomer is probably just a little kid :) Sure his post wasn't understandable to the slightest but there was really only a need for 1 person to talk to him about it.

Anway.
Tomer wrote:there will b player updates and ratings such as
first infontry they folow the guy ahead of the back up
back up infrontry they go in the field and kill wit any flag possible
flag gards
flag gards r important people they protect thee flag they often carry shock wave or guidded missile
air force
air force carrys wings
scout a scout will often report other players wit stealth comin toword base
first class scout this player will b on a high building wit shock wave
and much more.
More? How many positions can there be? Im doubting you'll have a team even close to 7 :P

Are you the 1 organising all this? Or do you have another friend helping you?
genosse white lord
Private
Private

Post by genosse white lord »

:D Dude! Man your never going to get anywhere with this. Lol. But I gotta give you credit, you tried...Lol. :roll:
CannonBallGuy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by CannonBallGuy »

Thanks for the pointless reply to a 2 month old topic.

Merry Christmas!

"Look, if I don't buy booze for the kids, I don't get any incriminating pictures to show to their parents, my business goes down the sink, my girlfriend leaves me and the baby goes on ebay. So help me search..."

"go Play With Toys urself in a dark alley u donkey ******" - Lt-Kirby2007
Macrosoft
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Macrosoft »

speaking of old threads, i dont recall seeing tomer around anymore
gazz: A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern".
http://bash.org/?785529