The MoFo Cup

I_Died_Once
Special Forces
Special Forces

The MoFo Cup

Post by I_Died_Once »

Welcome to the MoFo Cup!

Open to registered players only, the MoFo Cup is a four part, month-long competition where we rank each players' performance in Capturing The Flag, Bounties, use of Genocide, and Kills. This is done by taking the totals in each category and dividing it by the time the player has spent on the server to determine a ranking. At the end of each month, we will name winners in each cup competition.

Again, the MoFo Cup is open to registered players only, but to participate, all you have to do is join and play. There is no inclusion, exclusion, or hassle of dealing with league play. No longer is the game at hand just about the game at hand, as consistency will pay off towards a better ranking. Observers and paused players times do not count, as the more you do in the least amount of time will result in higher cup standings.

To see YOUR standings in all four cup competitions, use the "/rank" command

To see the top five rank holders in each competition, use the "/cup" command followed by the competition you'd like to review.

To recap...

/cup ctf
/cup bounty
/cup geno
/cup kills

/rank

Launching March 1 on Planet MoFo: Apocalypse In Action
...This has been a recording.
I_Died_Once
Special Forces
Special Forces

Re: The MoFo Cup

Post by I_Died_Once »

Alright, an update -

Due to the massive amount of sheer awesomeness the MoFo Cup was delivering, we're having to put it on hold while we work out a method for our host to sort out all the coolness we're having to deal with at this time. We're hoping to resume the cup within the next 24/48 hours.

We want to thank everyone for their patience on the matter and for your continued support.
...This has been a recording.