Hunt the Rabbit! - Event

dang dizzy white
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hunt the Rabbit! - Event

Post by dang dizzy white »

Hello, BZ-ers.

As most of you who are reading this message are probably aware, BZFlag as a game overall hasn't been really active lately. That lately covers quite a big time gap, actually.
So, in hopes of bringing the community together on one map, even if just for a day, I'm organizing a meet-up event. With this, I'll also try to see how actively do players actually visit the BZFlag Forums and check various hip & happenings around.

So, without any further ado, let's get on to the details:

Event: Hunt the Rabbit!
Meet-up place: Fox Burrow by ^nightmare^ :: Rabbit Hunt (I have randomly picked this map, as it was one of the most active Rabbit Hunt maps in the history. If I will re-create such an event, I'll pick one other map next time.)
Meet-up time: 13:00 (1:00 PM) GMT +0 (Greenwich/London Time Zone)
Meet-up date: Saturday, 2nd of November, 2013

If you will be attending the event, please, do post a response on this thread.
Doesn't matter if you are a beginner, a pro, a first-class, or a general, you are all very welcome in any case!
Last edited by dang dizzy white on Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slime
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Hunt the Rabbit! - Event

Post by slime »

If you are trying to get the most people possible, I'd recommend changing the date/time. On Thursday morning/afternoon, the vast majority of both Europeans and Americans are at work/school. You chose one of the least populated times on BZFlag to hold this event.
dang dizzy white
Private First Class
Private First Class

Thanks for pointing that out.
I haven't put much thought into the date and time overall, because most of the European students have Fall Holidays this whole week.

I'll move it on the same hour, on Saturday, 2nd of November.
dang dizzy white
Private First Class
Private First Class

Just a heads up to anyone that's reading this for the first time: Less than 24 hours to go.