HTF Event on Obstacle Course

tainn
Private First Class
Private First Class

HTF Event on Obstacle Course

Post by tainn »

Hello! There will be a...

HTF event on Obstacle Course :: Collaborative Project!

Date: Saturday, 31 August 2019
Time: 17:00 (5 pm) UTC
Where: bzflag.ahs3.org:4022
What: A HTF* (hold-the-flag) event with multiple races on a community-built obstacle course!

* HTF game mode usually puts all players in the same colored team, with the map hosting no shots. The goal is to try and grab your own team flag, run it to the end of the course -- where some other team base awaits -- and capture it. The tank that manages to capture own flag first wins! The race resets after the cap, and everyone can try again. Each successful cap earns a person +1 point on the scoreboard. As such, it is an event where everyone plays for themselves, and tries to maneuver through obstacles as fast as possible!

Join in on the race!
tainn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: HTF Event on Obstacle Course

Post by tainn »

This was a relatively short event. I would like to thank everyone who came, and especially those who actually stuck around and played. Due to the nature of the current bz playerbase, I kind of expected that there wouldn't be much interest for this sort of event, but I still wanted to see it though. That is, because it was an actual collaboration event, which I believe is something that should be encouraged and also celebrated.

Special thanks to all the contributors towards the building of the obstacles and yet again, to all the players who came. Until next time!