Need help seting up a server, or have a question on how to run one? This is the place.
- Private First Class
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:27 pm
How do i fix the teleporters on my map so i can drive through them instead of jumping?
Current Server: hosting.BZADDICT.net:5173
Former Server: Fairserve.bzflag.org:5259
- Posts: 1863
- Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:08 pm
- Location: South Bend, Indiana, USA
lower them a little, I think
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln
- Posts: 978
- Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:29 pm
- Location: Adelaide, AUSTRALIA
You have to jump through them, from what I've come across it is easily dealt with by raising them just a tad.