map change plugin

Need help seting up a server, or have a question on how to run one? This is the place.
big_daddy2
Private First Class
Private First Class

map change plugin

Post by big_daddy2 »

hi im trying to make a map change plugin and am kinda new at it and i was wondering if some one could give me a code at which i split my conf in 2, i belive once i get the hang of it i will be able to do others with a little more ease

also when i get this code what kinda file do i put it in?

the reason i posted this is because im on windows and optic delusion says NOBODY runs on it so i was wondering is MAYBE some one did that made plugins
macsforme
General
General

Re: map change plugin

Post by macsforme »

big_daddy2 wrote:hi im trying to make a map change plugin and am kinda new at it and i was wondering if some one could give me a code at which i split my conf in 2, i belive once i get the hang of it i will be able to do others with a little more ease

also when i get this code what kinda file do i put it in?

the reason i posted this is because im on windows and optic delusion says NOBODY runs on it so i was wondering is MAYBE some one did that made plugins
There are already map change plugins... don't see why you want to make a new one (unless you just want the experience). Get some Windows user to compile it for you, or read the wiki and figure out how to do it yourself.