Sample Server Variables File

Need help seting up a server, or have a question on how to run one? This is the place.
trpted
Private First Class
Private First Class

Sample Server Variables File

Post by trpted »

While reading the sample config file, it talks about the Server Variables.

But it does not list all of the Server Variables and as how to the Server Variables.

How about at a Sample Server Variables File that is provided?

Thank you
tainn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Sample Server Variables File

Post by tainn »

Hey trpted,

All of the server variables can, at the time being, be found on their respective wiki page. Their names, default values, and descriptions are listed there. If any description requires further explanation, feel free to ask.
Zehra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Sample Server Variables File

Post by Zehra »

Please be aware that several plug-ins use custom variables too.
If you wish to modify certain values, you will need to have the 'set' permission.
Typing in '/set' will list all the variables and their settings.

To set a variable, type in '/set _tankSpeed 35' and press enter, this will change the tankspeed to '35' world units per second.
Simply change the variable type to the variable you wish to use and enter the correct argument(s) and it should work alright.
Be aware that variables are case-sensitive too, so if something doesn't seem right, it is either misspelled or the caps are wrong.
Slight tip, also make sure to have a '_' in front of the value as not doing so will lead to it not working and BZFS telling you that it does not know what that variable is.

If you need specific help with setting variables or using them, feel free to private message me.

-Zehra
Those who are critical of me, I'll likely be the same of them. ~Zehra
The decisions we make are the ones we look forward too and the ones we regret. ~Zehra
There's a difference between knowing my name and knowing me, one shows respect to my name and the other is to who I am. ~Zehra

See where I've last been active at Strayers.
Visit BZList.net for a modern HTML5 server stats site.

Click here to view the 101 Leaderboard & Score Summaries Last updated 2021-01-12 (YYYY-MM-DD)
Latest 101 thread