MissleWar in a 3rd Version!

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
ducatiwannabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducatiwannabe »

Correct, I am still planning to reset the flags even if I get cussed out. Admins have to make it fair and fun for everybody. :)

(btw, imho = in my humble opinion)

I'll ask a friend about a plugin. Don't worry, I'm working on it peeps. In the mean while have fun playing. :)

DW
daddygeek
Private
Private

Post by daddygeek »

I like it just the way it is. :)

makes it a challenge to do any thing. :)
RatOmeter
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by RatOmeter »

So, what's up with the in.league server, hardware problems?

The problems associated with too few admins/cops is a whole lot worse on the server at nullbzflag.gotdns.com

If there are long-term problems, I would be willing to host the map on a university network in the USA. Ping times would be excellent in the US, probably not too bad to most of Europe and the hardware stable.

To *whoever* hosts the map, I'd like to see the following plugins utilized:

antiLagkickRejoin - the popularity of this map seems to attract many, many newbs who simply rejoin immediately after a lagkick, even if an admin has given them several warnings. I'm tired of having to hand out so many short bans for this behavior ;)

autoVeto - would be nice. There've been at least a dozen times that I'm on and someone starts a poll to kick/ban someone or reset flags. Maybe they didn't notice that an admin was on, but still... it's irritating.
Buzzthebuzzsaw
Private
Private

Post by Buzzthebuzzsaw »

Is there something going on with Missile War?
I haven't seen it on the server list for the last few days?
Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Grace F »

Yes, it was taken down because I think it was taking too much memory or something. So TangenT is sorting out somethings with a hoster and it should be back up in a couple of days.
meeba
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by meeba »

Yeah, I should have it up again soon. My host is hard to talk to, he's in Aus and I'm in US.
macsforme
General
General

Post by macsforme »

RatOmeter wrote:To *whoever* hosts the map, I'd like to see the following plugins utilized:

antiLagkickRejoin - the popularity of this map seems to attract many, many newbs who simply rejoin immediately after a lagkick, even if an admin has given them several warnings. I'm tired of having to hand out so many short bans for this behavior ;)
Agreed. This plugin is a nice way to enforce lag limits without making someone feel that they have to be "the bad guy." :-)