www.BZFlag.domain's (NL) (WS) (BE) (NAME) and more in future

External websites, for and about BZFlag
romfis
Private First Class
Private First Class

www.BZFlag.domain's (NL) (WS) (BE) (NAME) and more in future

Post by romfis »

HI ALL!

Is here a Interesting for ".nl", ".ws", ".be", and ".name" BZFlag domains?
I can that register domain's and hosting on my server for good webmaster's in BZFlag for another languages!

All Webmasters can Login on my server with SSH, Plesk, and FTP with Email, Webspace not sure, beginn with 100MB for a Domain is good!

Webmasters must good in HTML or with PHP (better is with PHP) and good in Language, and he must interesting for BZFlag not another, and ~18 or more years old!

P.S. I donate the Domains!

Interesting? or another ideas? :P
Please send me a PM, or posting here on toping, thx!

Edit: New Domain's can i coming soon open register: ".de.com", ".eu.com", ".me.uk", ".us.com", ".in" and ".cc" more interesting's ? :D
And a big thanks to Destroyer's help in Germany for that new Domains in future! ;)

romfis
Last edited by romfis on Thu May 03, 2007 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Macint
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Macint »

why only over 18? :roll:
Delta_Force
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Delta_Force »

Maybe romfis only trusts 18's and over :D

I'm quite good at html, xhtml and css, but sadly i'm 16...

-Xia
ducktape
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducktape »

I'm good at html and xhtml also not so good at css tho.

and sadly only 13
CannonBallGuy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by CannonBallGuy »

He would be giving you access to something HE is paying for: the hosting...
On top of GIVING you a domain.
He has a right to impose an age restriction, imo.

Merry Christmas!

"Look, if I don't buy booze for the kids, I don't get any incriminating pictures to show to their parents, my business goes down the sink, my girlfriend leaves me and the baby goes on ebay. So help me search..."

"go Play With Toys urself in a dark alley u donkey ******" - Lt-Kirby2007
Delta_Force
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Delta_Force »

CannonBallGuy wrote:He would be giving you access to something HE is paying for: the hosting...
On top of GIVING you a domain.
I think that was fairly obvious CBG....

-Xia
romfis
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by romfis »

HI

@CBG: that is correct with your posting.

And sorry for all under ~18 years old players... the webmasters must 18 or over!

Reason: A webmaster access for SSH (for BZFlag servers or another's), Plesk (Domain, SubDomain, Webspace, Email... tool). and FTP for Uploading files. That all in on my server with Debian3.1 coming soon Debian 4.0.

romfis
ducktape
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducktape »

I completely understand what your talking about I wouldnt even want someone I didnt Know even if they were 18.[/i]
meeba
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by meeba »

romfis, I could help out. Sure, I'm 17, but I'm 18 in July. I know a bit about PHP, so I could help out there if someone else would like to do some designing in HTML. :)
romfis
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by romfis »

TangenT wrote:romfis, I could help out. Sure, I'm 17, but I'm 18 in July. I know a bit about PHP, so I could help out there if someone else would like to do some designing in HTML. :)
that is good... what is your country and language? and what domain interestig you? or will you help (give support in php) to a another Webmaster's?

P.S. work groups together is better for all on a domain, example: designers, html, php or more... :P (group size is max. 2-4 person on a domain)

I will make a big projekt starting for BZFlag, with more languages websites with more optionen, images and another design's for BZFlag, new exaple a BZFlag site in Flash-Homepage, can a webmaster flash and interesting that projekt here? ;)

Edit: Please see first posting here! Big thanks to Destroyer's help in Germany! ;)

romfis
meeba
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by meeba »

romfis wrote:
TangenT wrote:romfis, I could help out. Sure, I'm 17, but I'm 18 in July. I know a bit about PHP, so I could help out there if someone else would like to do some designing in HTML. :)
that is good... what is your country and language? and what domain interestig you? or will you help (give support in php) to a another Webmaster's?

P.S. work groups together is better for all on a domain, example: designers, html, php or more... :P (group size is max. 2-4 person on a domain)

I will make a big projekt starting for BZFlag, with more languages websites with more optionen, images and another design's for BZFlag, new exaple a BZFlag site in Flash-Homepage, can a webmaster flash and interesting that projekt here? ;)

Edit: Please see first posting here!

romfis
I'd be interesting in working on the backend for a website in PHP. I am in the US and I speak English (y tambien hablo español).

The hosting will have PHP and MySQL, right romfis?
romfis
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by romfis »

TangenT wrote:I'd be interesting in working on the backend for a website in PHP. I am in the US and I speak English (y tambien hablo español).

Yes, right! A Flash Homepage is a example interesting here for another webmaster's ;)

Or for another Website in HTML with CSS, or PHP with HTML and and and... i will seen more ideas here ;)

romfis
meeba
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by meeba »

romfis wrote:
TangenT wrote:I'd be interesting in working on the backend for a website in PHP. I am in the US and I speak English (y tambien hablo español).

Yes, right! A Flash Homepage is a example interesting here for another webmaster's ;)

Or for another Website in HTML with CSS, or PHP with HTML and and and... i will seen more ideas here ;)

romfis
Well, I'll start putting together a backend in PHP tomorrow.

EDIT: If someone could make the flash intro romfis is asking about, that would be nice. I can't do Flash if my life depends on it. :(
romfis
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by romfis »

You must not Flash that is a example for another Webmasters... ;)

romfis