New Leauge Idea

Discussions about the various leagues
sniper1234
Private First Class
Private First Class

New Leauge Idea

Post by sniper1234 »

They should mabe make a lasermania leauge from loumans laser mania, it would be a test to see which team is the better sniper! Or maybe they should make a Boxy War leauge, have all the same flags except Geno! That woukd be awesome to have those leauges.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

who is "they"?

if you want a league, go make it.
ImageJeffM
Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Grace F »

Leagues that have any kind of superflag IMO is unfair. Rather just play those maps in FFA/CTF style + there are already enough leagues :P
macsforme
General
General

Post by macsforme »

Too many leagues already. Just add the maps to the current leagues. That's one reason why I liked OpenLeague so much; it was one league, but had a great variety of map options. Too many leagues make it hard to keep track of which ones you're a member of, which team you're on in which, etc.
ducatiwannabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducatiwannabe »

Was a good idea, sniper, but maybe in the future. :)
meeba
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by meeba »

Constitution wrote:Too many leagues already. Just add the maps to the current leagues. That's one reason why I liked OpenLeague so much; it was one league, but had a great variety of map options. Too many leagues make it hard to keep track of which ones you're a member of, which team you're on in which, etc.
I still have all my server stuff for openleague. We can bring it back, if there is enough support for it.
macsforme
General
General

Post by macsforme »

TangenT wrote:I still have all my server stuff for openleague. We can bring it back, if there is enough support for it.
I'd definitely support it... it was a great system! I really liked how intuitive everything was. Might take a bit of marketing, I guess. Anyhow, my vote would be a definite "yes". :-)
A Vicious Muffin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by A Vicious Muffin »

I haven't seen it before, but to me, the more styles you're good at, the better all-around player you are.

Aye. :)