French mode

Improvements, Problems, or Questions on the Forum format or software go here ( not about the game )
Cruel dog
Private First Class
Private First Class

French mode

Post by Cruel dog »

Maybe concidering putting a french option in the forums, so people that speak fgrench could put the forum in french.. .that would be really appreciated. thanks
Owner@ BZAddict.net
Admin @ bunch of servers
And much more!
"Even if I am named Cruel dog, I still am friendly! I just become Cruel with troublemakers! xD"
Peter
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Peter »

Thats a good idea actualy, maby have a drop down menu at the top or somthing like that, so you can choose between different languages. I know there are alot of German and Polish players out there so maby German and Polish could be an option aswell.
“Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF, all of my base are belong to you.” ~ Nerd on Colour
Saber
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Saber »

There is an area in the profile to change the board language. The problem is the only language in the field is english. There is no need for a menu in the top if you just have to set it once in your profile.
The S
Legolas_
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Legolas_ »

There might be a french forum around, just like the German and Polandish one.
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

The real issue is that only the menus/etc might be affected, it would do absolutely nothing to the posts. Not sure even the menus would be affected though as they are images.
Peter
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Peter »

I tried setting the language to french using windows vista's speech recognition program, it logged me out :|.
Oh, and I can only see one language selection in my profile.
“Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF, all of my base are belong to you.” ~ Nerd on Colour
Tanner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Tanner »

donny_baker wrote:The real issue is that only the menus/etc might be affected, it would do absolutely nothing to the posts. Not sure even the menus would be affected though as they are images.
The images would be affected, but the corresponding template would need someone to make those images for the language (which I don't think anyone has done/will do).

-Tanner
Tanner - Segway HT i180 Red Owner - Random Map Creator - BZStocks - TS Software

Teppic
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Teppic »

PETER wrote:I tried setting the language to french using windows vista's speech recognition program, it logged me out :|.
ROFL

The question is, is it a Feature or a Bug?
Peter
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Peter »

If you talking about windows vista speech recognition, then yes, you could argue that it is a bug. Otherwise I don't know what you mean.

Getting slightly of topic now