Hello all!

Talk between players of the game about the game ( no personal attacks )
Firefox
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello all!

Post by Firefox »

You could say I am a newb. I started playing a year ago, but stopped, and now I've started to play again.
I really just wanted to say hi, im pretty friendly, so yeah... I have no clue what to say, this is my first post!

One note: my handle: it refers to my opinion that Fire + Foxes = Win, not the browser :)
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Hello Firefox. Hope to shoot..er...see you soon on the battlefield!
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Grace F »

Hey FF, welcome back! Don't forget to check out the leagues if you want to play some of the more experienced players :)
Big Cheese
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Big Cheese »

Howdy,

don't spam and type accurately, and you will be loved :wink:

anyways welcome
A Looney Kumquat
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by A Looney Kumquat »

ello pookie!!! good to see another member- even if you have played before- its still good you've come back- hope to get pwned by you on the field- or vise versa :wink:
-ALK

OS Moment <"O""S" mo·ment>
1) Where one can see something bad about to happen, cant do a bloody thing about it, but still has time to say "Oh 5h!t!!!" 2) An action that makes all the surrounding people drop their jaw and say "Oh 5h!t...."
Firefox
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Firefox »

You guys are so nice. Seeing as i try not to be an @hole online, I should think I'll get along fine with everybody. :D

I also don't really care about my own score (mostly cuz its always in the negatives :wink: ) and i will employ "suicidal" tactics. All in the name of the team.
I am back