Pac-Man

User made maps to use on servers.
F687/s
Private First Class
Private First Class

Pac-Man

Post by F687/s »

Aw, crap, I'm right behind Spazzy....

Anyway, here is Pac-Man, in BZW form. It's kind of dis-proportionate, but I happen to think it's better than the Atari port, so that's what matters.

Tanks spawn in the Ghost Box, and flags are placed where the super-pellets used to be (SW, and SR for an authentic feel).

You can find the map at sqrt.homelinux.org:5154. It's a 5-person rabbit hunt.

Have fun!
Attachments
pacman.bzw
The Map. License inside...
(8.34 KiB) Downloaded 329 times
bzfi0004.png
Most of the map.
(24.8 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
bzfi0010.png
Part of Map
(31.08 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
bzfi0009.png
What players actually see...
(51.2 KiB) Downloaded 255 times
Joe Mama
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Joe Mama »

Very nice map. It looks cool. I love playing Pac-Man on the old gaming thingies (I forget the actual name). Next will there be a Ms. Pac-Man? LOL.
Is it up already and if it isn't then do you know when it will possibly be up?
Once again, looks great.
CannonBallGuy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by CannonBallGuy »

Joe Mama wrote:Is it up already and if it isn't then do you know when it will possibly be up?
F687/s wrote:You can find the map at sqrt.homelinux.org:5154. It's a 5-person rabbit hunt.

Merry Christmas!

"Look, if I don't buy booze for the kids, I don't get any incriminating pictures to show to their parents, my business goes down the sink, my girlfriend leaves me and the baby goes on ebay. So help me search..."

"go Play With Toys urself in a dark alley u donkey ******" - Lt-Kirby2007
Teppic
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Teppic »

CannonBallGuy wrote:
Joe Mama wrote:Is it up already and if it isn't then do you know when it will possibly be up?
F687/s wrote:You can find the map at sqrt.homelinux.org:5154. It's a 5-person rabbit hunt.
CBG, you make me smile, I often think if trying to characterize you and animate you in blender; I can never work out if you should be a small stout troll like entity carrying a large club muttering and cursing under your breath at the shear inanity of those around you, or an energetic spaniel puppy like character, bursting with life and really eager to help everyone, all of them at the same time.
Quantum Tank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Quantum Tank »

Pac-Man maps are always fun... I think somebody should make a deadly "ghost" to make it feel more like the actual game.