Admins cannot see admin channel

Need help seting up a server, or have a question on how to run one? This is the place.
Cruel dog
Private First Class
Private First Class

Admins cannot see admin channel

Post by Cruel dog »

HEllo, I have made a groupdb with permissions in it. Server loads all the perms, but it doesn'T want to load adminMessageRecieve !! The admins get the perms, but they cannot see the admin channel... I have bzfs 2.0.10 lunix. I don't know if weiter it's a bug, or if the perm name changed name or what. Could someone please help me?
Owner@ BZAddict.net
Admin @ bunch of servers
And much more!
"Even if I am named Cruel dog, I still am friendly! I just become Cruel with troublemakers! xD"
optic delusion
Special Forces
Special Forces

Post by optic delusion »

You provably spelled it wrong http://my.bzflag.org/w/Group_Permissions
AdminMessageReceive not AdminMessageRecieve
Take a look at my Defender game mode concept.

Thinking is not an automatic process. A man can choose to think or to let his mind stagnate, or he can choose actively to turn against his intelligence, to evade his knowledge, to subvert his reason. If he refuses to think, he courts disaster: he cannot with impunity reject his means of perceiving reality.
Cruel dog
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Cruel dog »

aah! ... I'm dyslexic :( thanks!

-SOLVED-
Owner@ BZAddict.net
Admin @ bunch of servers
And much more!
"Even if I am named Cruel dog, I still am friendly! I just become Cruel with troublemakers! xD"
DTRemenak
General
General

Post by DTRemenak »

I before E, except after C, unless it's a plural of a word ending in cy, like 'frequencies' or 'vacancies', or derivatives of the Latin root 'scire' (and several others), like 'science' and 'nescient', and also excepting when it's pronounced 'ay' as in 'neighbor' and 'weigh', or 'eh' following an 'h', as in heifer or heir, and also excluding recent borrowed words like 'dreidel' and 'gneiss', as well as words with syllable breaks instead of dipthongs, like 'deice,' 'deity', and 'being'. Need some caffeine yet?
F687/s
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by F687/s »

Except for weird, because it's not normal, it's weird.