cheating question...

All things BZFlag - no [OT] here please
The Red Baron
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

cheating question...

Post by The Red Baron »

Is posting a false score while actively playing cheating?
Beware! I'm going to clone myself and spread those clones all over the world!
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

doing anything the released client does not do, is cheating.
ImageJeffM
widowmaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by widowmaker »

How and where did this happen Red Baron?
The Red Baron
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post by The Red Baron »

lanable.de guy named "pat labor is a Well dressed gentleman" (sorry pat)

I made the comment "Nice cheat" and he got upset then cheated a little (with a SW that covered the whole arena) to prove what is cheating and what isn't. ie, giving youself a fake score of 8000-0 is not cheating. outrageous SW size is.
Beware! I'm going to clone myself and spread those clones all over the world!
widowmaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by widowmaker »

Some people just don't get that any client used where the code has been adjusted in any way is a cheat client.
sussudio
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by sussudio »

[quote="Red Baron"]lanable.de guy named "pat labor is a Well dressed gentleman" (sorry pat)[/quote]

Hmm yes, i see...

Here's his inventive callsigns:

"Dervish is Spiff's butt buddy"@68.111.116.228 on server bzflag.intermip.net at Fri Sep 19 05:54:35 2003 Central European Time
"Pat Labor is a Homo"@68.111.116.228 on server www.lanable.de at Fri Sep 19 18:50:13 2003 Central European Time
"Link is a Homo"@68.111.116.228 on server www.lanable.de at Fri Sep 19 19:13:38 2003 Central European Time
"Pat Labor is a Well dressed gentleman"@68.111.116.228 on server www.lanable.de at Fri Sep 19 21:34:19 2003 Central European Time
"Spiff and Dervish are fags"@68.111.116.228 on server www.lanable.de at Fri Sep 19 22:21:20 2003 Central European Time
"Pat Labor is a dumbass"@68.111.116.228 on server www.lanable.de at Sat Sep 20 03:12:49 2003 Central European Time
"Pat Labor is a dummy"@68.111.116.228 on server bz2.kci.net at Sat Sep 20 08:33:32 2003 Central European Time

I think someone's having issues....
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

yeah, when your on a semi-static IP and use the same one to post on the board, it tells me that he's not that bright. He also tried that stuff in IRC yestersay.

Both his accounts on BZBB will be disabled today.
ImageJeffM
Rebel Chikorita

Post by Rebel Chikorita »

he also used da name "Pat THINKS he hit me" ...

i was argueing an fighting wif him yesterday nite on dat cheat server lanable.de an da things he was sayin seemed very familiar like i seen sum1 sumwherez type dem b4 ... hmm

:/

he sed sum bad stuff bout Pat :( an dat person also bragged dat he develop starcraft an warcraft (prolly lies)

:\
Rebel Chikorita

jus leave mee alone stop messin wif mee i not coming back happy now?!
Last edited by Rebel Chikorita on Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rebel Chikorita

Rebel Chikorita wrote:i jus wanna say im sowee but im not an assclown u dunt hafta call mee dat i jus tryin 2 help peeple an maybee i did sumtin wrong by accident if i did im sowee buh i didnt mean 2 do it wutever i did wrong .

i jus wish every1 was happy an get along an have fun buh it seems im alwayz causin trubble cuz dats all i seen 2 b here then i'll jus go away if dat makes it all betta an peeple wil argue less ...

if whoever thinks imma clown cuz of da way i type or wut i say or wuteva then dunt worry cuz im not gonna post or say anything anymore jus so u can keep makin fun of mee

bye

:(
widowmaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by widowmaker »

Rebel Chikorita just type normal please. It is so annoying to read some of the posts you when you do that.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

rebelchika, that was a screw up in the board, a bunch of people got set to that rank by accedent. I have fixed it. Noone things you are an assclown at all. Our Mr "meismyname" is one definatly. But not you.

Sadly durning the creation of new ranks for a while they are not set as "special" so it got assigned to some random people. it kinda sucks. I'm gonna have to see if I can change the PHP for that.
ImageJeffM
widowmaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by widowmaker »

I was wondering why that was happening to users.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

yeah, this blows :(

trust me if you are being a clown of the heiny, you will know it cus you will be warned :)

if anyone sees or talks to her, please tell her what happend.
ImageJeffM
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Uhh. Not to be mean or anything... but maybe you should lighten up widowmaker. Chik's typing isn't annoying to me. I think it's funny/cute. :)
widowmaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by widowmaker »

Sorry about that I just like things in a very neat order and written well. I also wasn't in a good mood yesterday :(

Sorry Rebel Chik
Rebel Chikorita

It's okay . No problem . I understand .
Perhaps it was a good thing that happened .
I have done alot of thinking lately . From now on I will conform and type like the rest of you people . I am going to stay out of other peoples' business or problems , and just play BZflag .
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

naw, don't conform.

Normal people scare me.
ImageJeffM
widowmaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by widowmaker »

lol Patlabor is right normal people are scary. Please be your own person but do it my way ;).
Just kidding. Chik it is up to you the way you type although I do like your new style I'm fine with any way you type as long as I can understand it.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

The "new" typing style that Chik is using really scares me. I don't think I realized just how cute the old style was until she stopped using it. :(:(:(
widowmaker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by widowmaker »

Looks like this has gone way off topic. ;)