Warehouse CTF v1.0

User made maps to use on servers.
F687/s
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by F687/s »

I played the hosted version, and here are my thoughts.

First of all, I like the size of the map. This map feels large for 250x250 (ish), and the size makes it more fun, in my opinion.

For no radar, spamming identify is a must. Also, due to the size, it is easier to find others. Because of the obstacles, ST is quite deadly here, also.

For people who are using the default DownloadAccess.txt, the textures cause a local denial for some.

Good job.
silver surfer
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by silver surfer »

on the hosted version there were quite a few glitches... such as people getting out of the area... remember me i was the one to get out first :D and with those flags also out there it was very dangerous to be inside. i probably got around 20 points with sb and gm before the cop/admin auto killed me=)
yeh that needs to be fixed up... but other that pretty fun map..
Easy Target
Private First Class
Private First Class
Location: In a cardboard box, how I own a computer, I don't know.

Post by Easy Target »

also, i dont know if it's just me or not, but ure map made me lag like no other lol i dont know why, but just on your map i was lagging like crazay.
Humor helps us to think out of the box. The average child laughs about 400 times per day, the average adult laughs only 15 times per day. What happened to the other 385 laughs?
eagle
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by eagle »

silver surfer
Like I said version 1.2 fixed most of this. the world size iss now the size of the size of the map so there's no outside. SB OO US SW and all of those annoying flags are gone.
~~~~~
I do know everything, just not all at once. Its a virtual memory problem.
Easy Target
Private First Class
Private First Class
Location: In a cardboard box, how I own a computer, I don't know.

Post by Easy Target »

Eagle, about the problem of local denial of the textures, you can submit the images to bzflag website, and then people will be able to download them. Cupcake told me that, and it works. So you might want to submit your images so that all of your players can download it (unless you already have of course). :D
Humor helps us to think out of the box. The average child laughs about 400 times per day, the average adult laughs only 15 times per day. What happened to the other 385 laughs?