SomebodyElse - Block Tower CTF Map

User made maps to use on servers.
SomebodyElse
Private First Class
Private First Class

SomebodyElse - Block Tower CTF Map

Post by SomebodyElse »

This is a Capture the Flag Map I made. I think I got a bit carried away with the area over the bases. Plenty of hard-to-reach places to put flags. I have no way to host these maps so some help would be appreciated. Red vs. Blue CTF. Here is a picture of the map. It is the same thing on the other side so what you see is what there is. This was before I made the final edit but this is the basic gist of the map.
Attachments
Block Towers.bzw
(9.97 KiB) Downloaded 251 times
Last edited by SomebodyElse on Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

I think you double-attached the file.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

SomebodyElse
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by SomebodyElse »

I did. Oops. I fixed it.
Joe-Schmoe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Joe-Schmoe »

That looks pretty playable, but I'm pretty sure people will mostly stay on the ground. The shortest path between the bases goes around most of the obstacles.

What I would do is, lower the two towers and put a bridge between them. That way people will be more tempted to use them.

Or another (perhaps crazy) idea would be to put the team bases on top of the towers. That would force people to do a bit of climbing.
Join MI6!
SomebodyElse
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by SomebodyElse »

I'll try that. I'll post the variations soon. When I do it just depends on how much time I have to work on it. Thank you for the suggestions.