New flag idea for 3.0 coming soon

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
lol_u died

New flag idea for 3.0 coming soon

Post by lol_u died »

hey,

how about these flag ideas?

Good Flags:

NR (Narrow Revelear)- This will make a tank with narrow look normal to you when you have this flag.

Bad Flags:

360- This flag will make your tank spin in 360 continuesly while it is shooting, so there is a chance that you can shoot a teammate and/or rico yourself.

Let me know what you think. REply!
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

NR) the narrow effect is more then just a look, it actually prevents the tank from being shot, that is his advantage. having a flag just to counter that for one person seems silly, and has VERY limited benefit. Just go shoot the guy.

360)There is no fun in that flag at all. Bad flags are meant to be minor hindrances, not total game stoppers. You are supposed to be able to continue playing the game with a bad flag if you have skill.
ImageJeffM
Tank 52
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Tank 52 »

Oh and lol,i was at the bz wiki for flags going through flag ideas (cause many good ideas) and someone already came up with that flag idea except it just spins automatically not while you shoot and would eventually go away after the server set time...you could just post some of your ideas on that wiki page though :wink:
Try to look unimportant,they may be low on ammo
Teamwork is essential,it gives them other people to shoot at.
silver surfer
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by silver surfer »

well maybe they could add the nr to seer?....

and i think 360 is more like momentum and it has slow 360's that you could control but it would be hard.
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

silver surfer wrote:well maybe they could add the nr to seer?....

and i think 360 is more like momentum and it has slow 360's that you could control but it would be hard.
And again, how would that help? Narrow is not just a visual effect. It affects collisions as well. It would be harder to hit a narrow tank if you just saw it as a non-narrow tank.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Acmex
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Acmex »

Yes, narrow is not a "hide" flag, it acutaly makes your tank narrow.
Unlike cl, which dosent do anything to your tank, just hides it.
ok
Acmex says:

Hi.
Bye.
Acmex!
Quantum Tank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Quantum Tank »

Narrow was not meant to hide your tank in any way, nor do I ever find it difficult to see a narrow tank (oh and there is this nifty feature called radar you might have heard of sometime).

As for the 360 flag... what would the point be anyways? Besides, like they said, bad flags aren't supposed to really make you a complete sitting duck. Nobody can play while turning continuously.