BZBasketBall Release

User made maps to use on servers.
allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

BZBasketBall Release

Post by allejo »

Hi everyone i put a post yesterday asking for you guys feedback on my map and i have decided to release it. i know sig has already made a map but it is not up anymore so i have decided to make this one. I'm asking if Someone would be kind enough to host this map for me. i will really appreciate it. thank you all so much! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
slon02
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by slon02 »

Actually, sig's map is up. Its on one of his backup servers using the mapchange plugin. And couldn't you have just posted it in your other topic? :)
Current Server: hosting.BZADDICT.net:5173
Former Server: Fairserve.bzflag.org:5259
allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

Post by allejo »

oh yeah :( but oh well it is here anyway
lol_u died

Re: BZBasketBall Release

Post by lol_u died »

Ha You Got Shot By Me wrote:Hi everyone i put a post yesterday asking for you guys feedback on my map and i have decided to release it. i know sig has already made a map but it is not up anymore so i have decided to make this one. I'm asking if Someone would be kind enough to host this map for me. i will really appreciate it. thank you all so much! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Ask Cobra_Fast to host it for you. He is currently hosting my maps on a good server. But don't forget you need to make a config file. but if you need help with the config file. I can help build one for you if you would like. Just PM me. ;)
allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

Post by allejo »

thanks i already pm him the map and thanks but i like to merge my config file with my map thanks for offering though. oh yeah Big Old Bad Bucko made part of CoAM as well. :D
lol_u died

Post by lol_u died »

Ha You Got Shot By Me wrote:thanks i already pm him the map and thanks but i like to merge my config file with my map thanks for offering though. oh yeah Big Old Bad Bucko made part of CoAM as well. :D
Well if Cobra_Fast host's your map. Then Welcome to our WTWRP Group. (We Think We aRe Pros). And if bucko made you a member for CoAM then also welcome to out club. ;)
allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

Post by allejo »

thank you :D:D:D:D:D:D