Thanks, Del!

Talk between players of the game about the game ( no personal attacks )
Cpl Foggy Dewhurst
Private First Class
Private First Class

Thanks, Del!

Post by Cpl Foggy Dewhurst »

Just a quick thank you to Del and the other chaps with him for their hospitality, they were more than happy to spend an hour with me giving me a bit of dodge training and such.

You get a lot of rude, abusive people that take the game way too seriously, but the few people such as Del more than make up for that.
Ta!
Corporal Walter C. 'Foggy' Dewhurst,
Corporal Sign-Writer
[ The Armoury ]
Cheerio!
iShock
Private
Private

Post by iShock »

Del is win.
Cpl Foggy Dewhurst
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Cpl Foggy Dewhurst »

In Anglais?
Ta!
Corporal Walter C. 'Foggy' Dewhurst,
Corporal Sign-Writer
[ The Armoury ]
Cheerio!
Gort
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Thanks, Del!

Post by Gort »

Cpl Foggy Dewhurst wrote:Just a quick thank you to Del and the other chaps with him for their hospitality, they were more than happy to spend an hour with me giving me a bit of dodge training and such.
Have to also thank Del for his help a few months ago on Pillbox. Haven't seen him for a while on Pillbox or elsewhere, but I did appreciate his help and good nature back then. :)
You get a lot of rude, abusive people that take the game way too seriously, but the few people such as Del more than make up for that.
Had some rude players today on Castles (laser and GM). Hate it when you get shot and you get a childish message saying "lol", "noob" or "learn that". Sure, I know I'm not that good (usually a minus score... although can get a positive every so often), and don't really care that much that I'm not that good, either (mostly play for the fun of it), but at least I don't play in the spirit of a spoilt child, which I think is more important. Still, to be honest, most players I find are gracious and well meaning, much like Del.

Long live BZFlag. :)