Rabbit Variables

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
optic delusion
Special Forces
Special Forces

Rabbit Variables

Post by optic delusion »

I think it would be great if there were a few variables tied to the rabbit. I see no reason why a rabbit should not have a slightly faster speed, faster reload, better radar.
Take a look at my Defender game mode concept.

Thinking is not an automatic process. A man can choose to think or to let his mind stagnate, or he can choose actively to turn against his intelligence, to evade his knowledge, to subvert his reason. If he refuses to think, he courts disaster: he cannot with impunity reject his means of perceiving reality.
Bambino
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Rabbit Variables

Post by Bambino »

Yes, definitely, I like this.

I would make it better/more fun to be the rabbit, also want you to get into fight to kill the waskly wabbit :P
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
GU League | Ducati League | OpenLeague
clarahobbs
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by clarahobbs »

I think that's a great idea. Often when I'm on a rabbit hunt map I'm only rabbit for about 2 seconds, and then am killed. This way I might be able to get my time as rabbit up to 4 or even 5 seconds!
FKA Ratfink
gentle giant
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by gentle giant »

Seems quite fun, also in real life usaully the rabbits that did not get killed stick out in some way. But the radar could be tricky, there are already many different ways to adjust your radar.
My motives from an awesome teacher:

"If life gives you lemons, make lemonade"

"If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail"
lep
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by lep »

I like this idea! Just like Ratfink, I could use a couple extra seconds ;) We will see how this comes out, and I think these adjustments will enhance difficulty and game-play.

ll
meeba
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by meeba »

I definitely see the variables such as speed, momentum, and turn speed being useful.
FiringSquad
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by FiringSquad »

I think fast reload would be very useful - especially on HIX - even if you kill 3 with 3 shots you die because you can't shoot back.
Quantum Tank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Quantum Tank »

This would be great, it might actually make the hunters use (*gasp*) teamwork to kill the rabbit. Possible with a plugin? I don't think that server variables can be changed for single players though..
lep
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by lep »

This kinda relates to real life. Even though the _tankSpeed variable doesnt exist for real tanks, i can picture rabbit being a bit faster and more agile. Relating as much as possible to life "variables" makes the game that much better...

PS. Rabbits are alot faster than tanks, but when hit, theres nothin left behind ;)