Identify Trouble

Help with Setup, Hardware, Performance or other Issues...Or just pimp your rig.
Bippwatt
Private First Class
Private First Class

Identify Trouble

Post by Bippwatt »

I just registered myself on here and now when I try to play some maps requier that I identify myself before playing but identify command is disabled.
If try to play when it says this, it disconnects me. :(

Am I doing something wrong? Is it a bug? Or is it something else completely?

Thank you in advance for any help you provide.

Bippwatt.
Pure Rage is only useful when you have the Useless flag.

Death is just one more way for Life to be a real jerk.

I would feel sorry for you, but the sound of my 500+ score is just too distracting.

Tanks. We made them so we wouldn't have put ourselves in needless danger...so what do we do? We make things that blow tanks up as easy as killing any infantry fool. We did that with jets too...and bows, and catapults and.....is anyone seeing a pattern? I am.
blast
General
General

Re: Identify Trouble

Post by blast »

Do not use the /identify command on a server. You basically just gave your password to that server owner. Please change your password on the forum ASAP. Go to the User Control Panel, click on Profile, and then "Edit account settings". You can change your password there. (Fill in "New password", "Confirm password", and "Current password")

Anyway, what you need to do is go to the Join Game menu in the game and type in your forum username as your Callsign and your forum password as your Password. That will authenticate you.

Some servers (like league servers) may also require that you are a member of a group in order to spawn, but most servers do not have this requirement.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Bippwatt
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Identify Trouble

Post by Bippwatt »

Thank you very much.
That would have been bad....It's nice to have people who are so kind as to look out for your own information safety.

Again thank you and I will try what said.

Bippwatt
Pure Rage is only useful when you have the Useless flag.

Death is just one more way for Life to be a real jerk.

I would feel sorry for you, but the sound of my 500+ score is just too distracting.

Tanks. We made them so we wouldn't have put ourselves in needless danger...so what do we do? We make things that blow tanks up as easy as killing any infantry fool. We did that with jets too...and bows, and catapults and.....is anyone seeing a pattern? I am.