Specific OO flag question.

Questions and comments on tactics and playstyles
InfraRed
Private First Class
Private First Class

Specific OO flag question.

Post by InfraRed »

In one rabbit game, someone had OO flag and was hiding in a building. I had OO flag and went into the same building... couldn't shoot him....couldn't run over (flatten) him...he/she just stayed there for a ridiculous amount of time. So, my question, has anyone found a way to kill that OO flag holder inside the "sealed" building (other than SB or SW from outside the building, which is what I went and got to kill that sittin wabbit), while holding OO yourself!
EQ balanced with IQ, eliminates Sleepwalking through life.
joevano
General
General

Re: Specific OO flag question.

Post by joevano »

The only other thing is SR if they are close enough to the side.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln
scorchgeek
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by scorchgeek »

You can't shoot, back up, or jump while sealed. If the OO user is sticking out even a millimeter, you can usually shoot him normally. Also, if there's a geno flag on the map, that would obviously work :).

Other than that, the only thing is SB or SW.
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

The geno flag would probably not work in this instance because it was a rabbit chase server, and therefore I'm assuming the one that would be hiding in a building would be the rabbit.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

InfraRed
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by InfraRed »

Yeah... I kinda thought that might be the case....was hoping though..guess being sealed and no shooting protects you from blowing yourself up...not sure about why I couldn't flatten him though...maybe the seal extends to that to...will probably try again to see... Definitely rabbit game, blast, you are correct.
Thanks.
EQ balanced with IQ, eliminates Sleepwalking through life.
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

You can only flatten someone if you have SR or they have BU, OO never enters into that picture.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln
Crallion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Crallion »

In other words, to kill someone with 00 in a building you need one of these flags:

Rabbit- SB, SW, SR
CTF or FFA- SB, SW, SR, G.
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

To err is human. To really foul up requires the root password.