Pillbox server/pillbox teams.

Discussions about the various leagues
Zac
Private First Class
Private First Class

Pillbox server/pillbox teams.

Post by Zac »

is there any chance that an american pillbox official map can be hosted. i love the pillbox style of play but have trouble officially matching due to the lag. thanks

PILLLLLLLLLLLLBOXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

oh yeah i forgot. anyone interested in joining a pillbox team. me and my brothers are setting up 2 teams intended for active pillboxers. so far i have 1 FULL team and one team with no one. someone join already!. if your interested. send me a bzmail....or my brother. (3rd dimension).not on this forum though. register for Pillbox league and send on that one :P
(you can now send brother no.2 a bzmail though i doubt he will reply.) (oh yeah. he is Feral1)

That means you BAmbino!!

We now have 4 players on firebirds team. 5 more lucky tanks will get to join. grab your spots while you can. 6 players!!! 3 more spots!!
Omega7
Private
Private

Re: Pillbox server/pillbox teams.

Post by Omega7 »

Hi Zac,

Yes, I joined your team, but am still unable to match on official servers. Will see today how I can be Spawn-Enabled....it's annoying, as I may not even talk on the servers. Especially those, we met on.

1vs1 is OK though.

See U around!
kierra
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by kierra »

Omega7 wrote: but am still unable to match on official servers. Will see today how I can be Spawn-Enabled....it's annoying, as I may not even talk on the servers. Especially those, we met on.
Omega,
You need to be registered on pillbox.bzleague.com in order to be added to pb spawn list. I don't see you listed on Zac's team.
Instructions are on the news link: http://pillbox.bzleague.com/index.php?link=news which states: Players wanting to be added to pillbox match server spawn list, please send a pbmail here to ep or kierra. Or contact us at http://my.bzflag.org/bb.
You must be registered here on the league site AND on bzbb. Remember, only ONE nick per player on spawn list. Happy matching!
I check the pb league site multiple times a day for requests.
kierra
"Sometimes people try to expose what's wrong with you, because they can't handle what's right about you."
"Measure your words -- they determine the distance of your relationships"
"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond ypu."
Zac
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Zac »

well i think omega is talking about GU. but. this does bring to mind something a wished to bring up with Pillbox admins. ill start a new post
papercut
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by papercut »

You still trying to get an active pillbox team?

I haven't played in a long time, but I do miss pillbox something fierce!
3rd dimension
Private
Private

Post by 3rd dimension »

yo papercut, i sent you an invite to team, Firebirds on pillbox.

3rd
papercut
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by papercut »

Accepted, thanks!

Sorry it took me so long, the notification got tagged as junk.