403 forbidden when tring to send a PM

Improvements, Problems, or Questions on the Forum format or software go here ( not about the game )
Propane Tank
Private First Class
Private First Class

403 forbidden when tring to send a PM

Post by Propane Tank »

When I try to send, preview, or save a PM, I get a 403 error saying that I am not allowed to access /bb/ucp.php
What the heck is happening? It worked when I send a PM like 20 minutes ago. I tried deleting some PMs, didn't do anything. Weirdest thing ever. I can still access and brows the user control panel, just won't let me send PMs.
-Propane Tank
blast
General
General

Re: 403 forbidden when tring to send a PM

Post by blast »

Something in your message is triggering a security module on the server, probably something that looks like an SQL query.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Propane Tank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Propane Tank »

I did mention MySQL. IDK, here is the message:
So he is going down forever?

OK, now onto the website. What would the steps be to restore the install on another server, take mine for example. If I need to run some scripts in a terminal, then I can't host. (Does not include MySQL commands or such. Commands as in a script to auto create databases.)

-Propane Tank
-Propane Tank
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Probably the "create database" part. ;) So... http://thesaurus.com/browse/create
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Propane Tank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Propane Tank »

Subbed Create for Make and it worked. Thanks Blast.
-Propane Tank