BZFlag for DS!

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
blast
General
General

Re: BZFlag for DS!

Post by blast »

Sure, if you rewrite the game and make it work for the Android platform.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

cepris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by cepris »

Someone came onto my server a while ago that claimed to be playing BZFlag on their PSP.. They seemed very excited about it. I can't remember their name, but this just shows it's possible? On PSP at least?
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

No.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

cepris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by cepris »

Ahaha. How do you suppose they got it to go onto PSP then? Or do you think they were just lieing
Cobra_Fast
Dev Monkey
Dev Monkey

Post by Cobra_Fast »

BZFlag on iOS-devicec and the PSP is simply possible via remote desktop applications (maybe with some custom enhancements, but thats basically the trick). Let a computer run BZFlag and remote control it via your portable device.
Bambino
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Bambino »

wildrune11 wrote:Ahaha. How do you suppose they got it to go onto PSP then? Or do you think they were just lieing
They were most likely lieing.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
GU League | Ducati League | OpenLeague
Camwow13
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Camwow13 »

I've read that you can install Windows 98 with some hacking on a PSP. Going from there you could install BZFlag... though I don't think it would work.
Probably lying.
cepris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by cepris »

Cobra_Fast wrote:BZFlag on iOS-devicec and the PSP is simply possible via remote desktop applications (maybe with some custom enhancements, but thats basically the trick). Let a computer run BZFlag and remote control it via your portable device.
Hmm. I think they may have been doing it like this! Would something like this be possible on DS?
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Why would you even want to? In any case, we are not going to discuss how to hack portable gaming systems here. Try some other site.

mr64bit
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by mr64bit »

I would say defiantly a PSP, I used to have one. They should be able to handle it, especially the new one. (quad core processor) What about a respawn key? Same as lock on?
---mr64bit
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Licensing fees are prohibitive, and we barely spend enough time on the PC version right now... You will likely never see BZFlag on a Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft console or handheld.